Wqunromt

Tanzania Williams

I'm open to new things and new adventures. I'm not one of the best writers but I'm on the track to becoming one.

I don't know what they what they are but could you all possibly tell me what most college admissions offices look for when reviewing an applicant's essay, and if they are present in my writing. If not, that'd be great too. Basically if you can edit it like a english teacher, that'd be great also.

"...We tend to quit"

When I walked into my coaches officeI went prepared to quit. I had my speech, my reasons, and any comebacks needed in case I would've felt offended, in my head. My coach, Andres Casson, I believed knew something was wrong from the moment I walked into his office. My teammates and I always walk into his office whenever incase we needed to talk about something, finish some schoolwork, or just gather our thoughts. So me visiting his office, in the middle of the school day, was nothing out of the ordinary. I could tell by the worried expression on his face and the way he sat up that he knew something was up. He sat up as if he had his own speech prepared. I began talking to him as if everything was normal, he engaged in small chit-chat about track, school, and my home life as we normally do and then afterawhile I realized it was time to drop the bomb. I started off by saying that I need help with a problem, a problem which I honestly wish I didn't have. I started by saying, "Running track doesn't feel the same anymore."

------

By me having the talk with Coach Casson about continuing with track changed me as an individual believe it or not. I learned that some decisions can't be made on one single event or emotion. When I first met Coach Casson we had a talk about his unborn son (now born), and his birthday. I quickly realized he was leo; the same zodiac sign as me. I told Casson that information and I also mentioned a trait that I wanted him mostly to be aware of from me. I said, "Even though leo's are amzaing, we tend to quit." I already set ths idea in my mind that one day I would eventually want to quit running track because that's what I always did in the past. My coach helped me as well as other people to recognize my strength.

• Dalton Pinaire

In the first sentence there is no space between "office" and "I".

• Tanzania Williams

Also I'm not finish. I still have to edit the middle of my story.