0ddar8w

Phoebe

A 16 year old girl who is really passionate about her writing and making stories come alive.

Please don't hold back when reviewing me! I honestly love feedback and equally love criticism. I need to improve so I don't mind. Give me the good and bad, and tell me how you felt reading it. :)

Me? You?

PROMPT: Polar Opposite:

0

We sit back to back. Every day, every night, every second. We cannot ever to be sepereated

I never see you, but I know who you are. But do you know me?

“You’re shivering." Her back twitched again, perhaps out of fear. That was probably the case. After all, who wouldn't be afraid of me?

The skies are simply a hole, waiting for us to be sucked inside. I know my end, and am I not afraid. I am not afraid of what I will become, because I know what I was. But that girl, has no such conviction. No firm belief in anything. This is why I will be the winner.

“I’m not cold. You're too hot. “She said those mere words followed by  a slight twitch. I smirked. It was true, probably. When she was cold, I was hot. When I was cold, she was hot. We were made to mirror each other, follow the opposite of each other's movements.

When I wanted to talk, she would keep her mouth zipped. That is how our long stretches of silence begin.

Until one of us speaks again.

“Why do you like to be so full of hate? Why do you want to spat that hate at me?" Her voice sounded raspy. Her back shook once more, as her breath heaved. I merely blinked.

Sometimes she made no sense. “Don’t lie and says it's not recuperated. I know you, just as you know me, or not yet." It was slightly funny how someone could look inside themselves and yet see nothing.

She let out a strangled noise. "What does that even mean? I don't know you at all! I've been tied to you for so long. I can't even fathom why this fate was placed upon me."

I merely kicked against the empty wind that blew upon us. I did not need to entertain her idiocy.

She then clicked her tongue. "What? Not going to talk? Usually you're the one who wants to talk. I guess you just didn't spout out more nonsense than usual."

I merely closed my eyes, until my body swung forward until I gripped the chair. I narrowed my eyes. Oh? She wanted to play? I chuckled.

"You think you're clever. You think you're so clever. You don't know anything!" I shoved my back against hers, earning a gasp. A shock ran up my spine, making me smile. I needed to lash out more. Injure her more.

I let out a harsh laugh. "We're an exact mirror of each other. But you know what? Mirrors, mirror each other if you didn't know. If I lash back, you lash at me. You are my mirror as I am yours!" My voice boomed through the empty space only leaving her back wracking against mine.

I smiled, crossing my legs. Now that was a nice discussion.