Juliah

Carefree Travel

PROMPT: Time Travel

0

If I could travel through time I would want to go back to the 1960s-1970s. I would want to go back to this point in time because this was when the hippy era was huge. I would want to see how everyone was living in this time period. I'd want to see if security was the same. If almost every road had a cope watching out to see if people were speeding or if even the cops were more laid back. I would want to see people at diners with their friends just handing out, drinking milkshakes, and dancing around the bar stoles. Did music really move people as much as TV shows make it seem? Did you go into cafes and have gut boxes? I'd want to see how everyone dressed and how everyone seemed to absolutely love life in this time period. I'd fit into society by wearing what I believe they wore and by just being fun, friendly, and carefree like it is potraid on TV. I'd sit on the hood of my car near a field and just have a good time with my friends. I believe this was the time in life that everyone was most happy. technology was beginning to take a spin but not to the point that it is now. It hadn't taken over everyones lives like it does now. I think it was also the purest time in life. Everyone had such a good time and didn't seem to ever really get in huge trouble like they do now a days. You didn't have to worry about every little thing you did. It was just the hippy carefree time.

• May 22, 2014 - 9:18am (Now Viewing)