AlaynaK

Hey, I love writing. Everyone has an opinion, so share it through writing. Have an amazing day everyday!

I am entering this in a competition. Please tell me what you think.

Gender Equality

The thing that matters the most to me is gender equality. This matters to me for many reasons. One reason is  that this is not fair for women. Women work just as hard as men and they get paid less. Your gender should not get in the way of how you support your family.Also your gender should not get in the way of your education. You should not have to be told what you have to be because you're a girl. As you can see, the thing that matters to me the most is gender equality.
        Gender inequality is very unfair for many reasons. This is not fair because women are just like men and we are treated unlike them. Sometimes women are even paid less than men. On the US soccer teams the men get paid more for losing than the women get for winning. Also, if the women lose they get paid nothing.In some countries girls even have to fight to go to school, and they are only used to cook and clean houses. Women also had to cover up their faces in their country. Females made lots of useful things we use today. One of these things are windshield wipers because a woman named Mary Anderson invented them. Women have also invented things like computer software, the dishwasher, and more. As you can see, gender inequality is very unfair for multiple reasons .
   The unfairness between genders matters to me very much. I think how women are treated is absolutely unfair. The saying life isn't fair does not matter when it comes to women being treated terribly Some days people can say hurtful things, and some of these things can make women feel like all their good for is being pretty. A couple days ago, it was National Women's Day and I felt that way. My acquaintance was looking at a poster of a woman  and he told his friends that her privates were too small. I couldn't believe what I had heard, and I started feeling super dizzy and sick to my stomach. Then, another day, one of my acquaintances was on a website and an ad popped up that was a women in bathing suit. It really upset me and I asked my acquaintance to get rid of it. He said no, I was really upset. Thankfully later he did turn off the ad. As you can see, the unfairness between men and women is very important to me.
    To fix gender inequality many changes could take place. One change that could be made is that jobs could pay women and men the exact same amount. More schools could allow both boys and girls. Also, people could learn that women are so much more than our looks. If people realize that women can do everything a man can do it could fix gender inequality.Maybe if people realize this women could be treated just like men. As you can see, many changes could take place to fix gender inequality.
        According to my writing, you can see  that gender equality is what matters  most to me. It is absolutely unfair how women are treated. Women should be paid the same as men, and their gender should not affect how they support their families. Also women are so much more than our looks. We can be smart, athletic, and we can do anything men can do.Your gender should not define what you have to do or who you have to be. From my writing you should be able to see that gender equality is what matters most to me.