11245507 844933642254865 7651517331194525442 n

SHALINI MUKHERJEE

This documentation is resembled on the Brutal incident that took place in the heart of Delhi, India! A teenage girl was brutally hazarded and then raped in a public bus! The news really shocked the world. However, it was never easy for the girl to fight back for survival and she had to call it off!
This article is for every women alive as an inspiration!
Be afraid! Be the next Nirbhaya!

Is the ban on nirbhaya bbc documentary justified?

0

Hi Nirbhaya. How are you? Doing fine? Please Nirbhaya, after reading this article, do leave a comment too, about your opinion, as we respect your opinion too Nirbhaya.

Confused? Why i am calling you Nirbhaya? Because, may be next time, you can be the next another Nirbhaya.

I am sorry, for saying this. May God will always bless you and you will be safe always. But what for that girl, should I pray now? What should i pray for the girl, who died because she is a girl? Or because she is looking beautiful? Or because she is coming with his male friend, after watching everyone of ours favourite film “Life Of Pie”? Or because they boarded an off duty charted bus?

She died, because she gets raped. Raped by six men, in total. She died, while fighting off for her assailants.

Trust me guys, whenever I read about the incident that takes place with her, my heart, don’t know, starts shivering randomly. I mean, seriously, what’s going on?

And yet indeed, our government asked to ban the only documentary of Nirbhaya. Why? What’s wrong with our Government? Personally, I won’t feel, its justified to ban the documentary. No, Not at all. According to me, all men should watch this documentary. They must also know, what the girl have to face, at every stage of life.

When a person from abroad, Leslee Udwin, understands and can take a step against all this, then why our government asked UK to ban this documentary. No, the ban is really not justified. Our own government has embarrassed our country with this disgraceful conduct, on this sensitive matter, by sending Indian court order to foreign countries. Really this is disgraceful.

I think and i believe strongly, that everyone must watch this documentary, so far and understand every aspect behind every stage of a girl’s life and these are the kind of attitudes that are lying behind rapes and sexual assaults.

By banning this documentary, our government had already proved their respect towards the girl. This documentary was made in co-operation with the victim’s Nirbhaya’s parent, Asha and Bhadri Singh. The documentary has one of the rapist also, Mukesh Singh, remorselessly describing the whole incident, but you know what, more than the rapist’s statements, what boils your blood is our Defence Lawyer M.L Sharma’s statement. Even M.L Sharma not alone, but with one of the another lawyer A.P Singh made statements that have led to angered reactions from people.

By banning this documentary, what I personally believe is that our government had took the most wrong decision ever. By banning this documentary, they has given space to much more of the bad thinking, derogation in nature of many men.  I am not saying, every man is bad, but I want that every man as well as woman, once must watch this documentary, to know what really one have to face, or what a girl have to fight for, at not only at her 20’s or 30’s, but at every stage, since she born.

I wish, the ban should be removed from this documentary, and everyone must watch it once. May God bless every one, May God bless every woman with safety and every man with a sense of safety for every woman.

This documentation is resembled on the Brutal incident that took place in the heart of Delhi, India! A teenage girl was brutally harrazed and then raped in a public bus! The news really shocked the world. However, it was never easy for the girl to fight back for survival and she had to call it off! 
Be afraid! Be the next Nirbhaya!

• Jeremy H

That's awful. I don't think this really appeared in any news, either. I didn't know about it.
    And thank you for the disclaimer about not all men being bad.