Bailee

You may be wondering what makes me different from you or the person in the corner? Well not a lot really, I write on here, on Wattpad, and singing is my life. I'm striving to one day perform on Broadway... hopefully. I honestly just love feedback!

Hey everyone! I would really appreciate some constructive criticism. I struggle a lot with grammar. I would love to gain feedback about how I could improve this... thanks! From a girl you don't know!

Drifting Pink Balloons

They glided effortlessly through the endless blue. Their pale pink heads ballooned and deflated, mesmerising inquisitive eyes. Intently she watched, drawn into the loop of the circulating jellyfish. Up and down, back and forth their tentacles swooped miraculously through the water, managing to miss one another each time. Curiously she watched and wondered if her life would be simpler if she could join the pink blobs in their circles, flowing and effortlessness. She imagined plunging into the deep blue, her head resting in the cold comfort as she drifted without intention, without worry. They descended upon her in her mind, ballooning over her head as the tentacles spiralled around her body. Gasping, she realised the simplicity and complexity of the glass before her face.