"Step into a scene and let it drip from your fingertips." MJ Bush
Be the person you can only be. Write what only you can write. Never look back. You have something that you and only you can put into the world. So don't hold it back. Let it shine!
Any feedback, comments, notes, or corrections are warmly welcomed and will be greeted with a big smile and an appreciative hug.
Written By: Suri Purefoy
July 1, 2015
Three adjectives I would use to describe myself:
2. Crazy(a good crazy, though)
Three questions that I have:
1. Why are things the way they are?
2. What am I supposed to write?
3. Why can't I be myself?
Three things very few people know about me:
1. I have a terrible memory
2. I L-O-V-E ice cream
3. I'm a talker. Get me to talk and I'll ramble on and on
Three pet peeves:
1. I get easily angered when poeple chew loud(even though I know I'm probably no the quiest chewer)
2. Metal forks scratching against, well, anything.
3. When everyone is talking at once
Three sources of comfort:
1. My journal
2. Reading a worth-while book
3. Writing...specifically about made-up worlds and characters