Hey there! I love writing, reading, watching movies, smelling rain, cooking, babysitting, watching leaves turn colors in autumn, laughing, and hanging out with friends and family.
Have a great day, and keep writing!
Any feedback, comments, notes, or corrections are warmly welcomed and will be greeted with a big smile and an appreciative hug.
Written By: Suri Purefoy
July 1, 2015
Three adjectives I would use to describe myself:
2. Crazy(a good crazy, though)
Three questions that I have:
1. Why are things the way they are?
2. What am I supposed to write?
3. Why can't I be myself?
Three things very few people know about me:
1. I have a terrible memory
2. I L-O-V-E ice cream
3. I'm a talker. Get me to talk and I'll ramble on and on
Three pet peeves:
1. I get easily angered when poeple chew loud(even though I know I'm probably no the quiest chewer)
2. Metal forks scratching against, well, anything.
3. When everyone is talking at once
Three sources of comfort:
1. My journal
2. Reading a worth-while book
3. Writing...specifically about made-up worlds and characters