Suri Purefoy

"Step into a scene and let it drip from your fingertips." MJ Bush
Be the person you can only be. Write what only you can write. Never look back. You have something that you and only you can put into the world. So don't hold it back. Let it shine!

Any feedback, comments, notes, or corrections are warmly welcomed and will be greeted with a big smile and an appreciative hug.

Suri

Call me by my Name

PROMPT: YOU in threes

1
  1. Three quirks or idiosyncrasies. Eat onions with just about anything. Desire to travel. Love color yellow.
  2. Three communities to which you belong (these can be unusual). The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. College student. Marvel fan.
  3. Three adjectives your peers would use to describe you. Enthusiastic. Creative. Passionate.
  4. Three adjectives your family would use. Loving. Driven. Ecstatic.
  5. Three adjectives you would use. Sarcastic. Energetic Sincere.
  6. Three things about you that very few people know. Parents in a skirmish. Pen name. Accidentally cut the pad of my middle(left hand) finger off.
  7. Three beliefs you hold. Everyone is physically beautiful/handsome. There are no "soul mates", just really great matches. Ice cream is the superior dessert.
  8. Three questions you have. What if I hadn't ended it? Why don't we love each other more? What if?
  9. Three qualities that make your life singular and/or unusual. 9 siblings. In support of gays and lesbians. Gluten and dairy-intolerant.
  10. Three specific physical descriptions (the particular shape of your front teeth, the color of your palms, the curve of your spine). Speckled strawberry seed nose. Fairy feet, wide. Luscious curves—everywhere.
  11. Three flaws. Laugh too much. Odd curvature in neck. Stress eater.
  12. Three favorites. Waist. Hair. Nose.
  13. Three pet peeves. Loud chewing. Silent treatment. Inequality.
  14. Three instincts that serve you well. Hearing. Acting quickly. Smiling.
  15.  Three sources of comfort. Movies. Theatrical musicals. Bubly.