Mason

Graffiti

PROMPT: Graffiti

0

Graffiti, graffiti could be a type of art, and it could be vandalism. It could be a art by doing advertisements, and promoting businesses. It could also be vandalism by gangs that like to put certain symbols, and words promoting there violence. There are a lot ways people use graffiti, but if you do it correctly, and if you have permission it could be very neat looking. We are starting to see the good way of writing graffiti all over the place. We are especially seeing it on more, and more fast food restaurants every year. Most fast food restaurants like mcdonalds hire people to draw on there windows. For example they would draw a Santa Claus around christmas time, or they would draw a sun and a pool around summer time. There is also a way people use graffiti in a bad way. Mostly gangs, were they use old buildings and trains to promote the violence of the gang in a certain way. The also do it to mark there territory of the neighborhood. At the end of the day graffiti is bad, but if we all work together to make it a good type of graffiti the world would be a better place.

1