Aspiring actress, bisexual kid fighting mental illness, equal rights advocate, I just wanna do the right thing, y'know?
Hey everyone, first let me just say thanks for reading my writing! If you'd like to leave me some feedback it is much appreciated, however please do not leave comments like "you spelled this wrong" or "you're missing a comma here". I would rather be criticized on the content rather than the grammar.
Written By: Audrey
June 29, 2015
-When I get excited about something I either start rocking back and forth on my feet or start doing these little half twirls.
-When I'm thinking I'll tug on my lower lip or simply bite it. Most of the time I don't realize I'm doing it.
-I go barefoot whenever possible. I don't like wearing shoes or socks if I don't have to. Even in the dead of winter I'll walk around my house with nothing on my feet despite my mother borderline begging me to put some socks on.
- Reading fantasy or adventure novels
- Cooking or baking
- When people say the word "like" repeatedly.
- I can't stand the sound of metal on metal.
- People who interrupt
- I want to be in a movie someday.
- One of my goals in life is to learn to speak German, Italian, and a little Russian. Maybe even a bit of Spanish.
- I taught myself to crochet a year ago and am working on an Afghan. However, no matter how hard I try, I can never make hats. I'm trying, though.