Image

Timber Hale

Grand Theft Banned

Grand Theft Banned?

The game grand theft auto game and the call of duty games resemble violence, however I don't think they need to be banned. Why? I don't think it is necessary to ban these games when your parents could supervise you or even give you permission to purchase these games. Personally, I love the call of duty and grand theft auto games. I understand they include violence with shooting and drug dealing, but it is not in real life. The games could be a bad influence on your teen, but it has no affect on me. So therefore, I don't think these games should be banned. I've played every grand theft auto game there is, and I'm drug free and I don't shoot people. I've also played every call of duty game. I didn't chose to write this topic just because I like the games either. I chose to write about this topic because I could provide a strong argument. However, I think there should be an age ban on it. I think that you should have to be 18 years old to purchase one of these games. If you're 18 years old or older, your a legal adult which means if you want to buy this for your teen, you can.

• May 22, 2014 - 7:42am (Now Viewing)