Extrasweet

Soeun | she,her

Reader(Isn't everybody one?XD) | Writer | Debater
Super into golfing and table tennis
Violinist | Pianist
I speak Korean, English, and French
Joined WtW in July 5th, 2022
If you want a review, just ask!

Hi everyone! Good luck for anyone who’s entering!

Seashells(edited)

Shells.
    The waves crash against my knees. Just with a simple slice, a broken seashell cuts my knee, making the water swirl with blood red. I quickly get out of the water, grasping the shell that cut me tight in my hand.
    I storm back home and tell my mom. “A worthless broken shell cut my knee! I hate it!”
    Mom shakes her head. “No, it’s worth something. It cut your knee, after all.” She replies.
    I stare at her. “But it’s just a shell.”
    Mom nods as if that explained everything.“Exactly.”

• Snowga

This caught my but also my life's attention!
    How come I didn't know you all this time!!! all your pieces are just WOW! (I know you joined recently!)
    Re: Thank you for your lovely comment on my piece! I am glad you liked it!

• ~rain~

i've learned something new today... i love this piece, the moral is simple yet relevant.

re: aw thanks :)

dang, i would love to start school in early september or late august... i used to when i lived up north i started school later in the year lol. you're the lucky one, not me.

• Davidoula Georgopoulou

Lovely work!!! It has a wonderful plot and it conveys a beautiful message in such a clear way.

• Golden Rod

Re:
    LOL txs I finally get it! Also thank you for the video it really helped. I saw it when I first came here but ignored it. And yes both of the titles I was given were super hard to chose from so I put them together.

• jacklyle

Re: Thanks, Soeun!

• AllisonHRedwood

Re: Thank you again, Soeun—it's very kind of you to say that.
    Lovely competition entry, by the way!

• Rain ʕ•ᴥ•`ʔ

Re: I very much will be m'lady. ;) My presence shall not wane even as the years go by. Haha, you flatter me, but I can't say you're wrong m'lady. ;) Being fun to chat with is one of my specialties. XD
    You amuse me m'lady, why apologise? ;) You needn't apologise for your so called "spamming". It is beyond fine. :D

• Rain ʕ•ᴥ•`ʔ

Re: Haha, m'lady I may possibly be a 13-year-old, or maybe 30? 74? I have lost count quite frankly. ;) My age eludes even me, so maybe for simplicity's sake let us just say I am a naive 14-year-old whom would rather like to postpone growing older. ;)

P.S By the way, my actual age is 14, turning 15 rather later. ;)

• Annie Locke (A.L.)

I agree with Qi and aprilflowers!! Simplistic explanations make it all the more intriguing AND It made me think!

• Qi

This piece is one of those pieces where simple words say so much more. Great job!
    Re: Thank you for the thoughtful review! That was really detailed and fast too! :) I'm not very good at reviewing, but I'll give it a try!

• aprilflowers《ChildOfGod》

This made me THINK...

• Equestrian At Heart

Good piece!

• Coolgirl (I will review ANYTHING!)

Cute piece!
    Replying: Thank you so much! I'll leave a review on this piece! :)

• Rain ʕ•ᴥ•`ʔ

Re: Why thank you m'lady. :D Your wishes for better health are heartfelt. :D

• GlisteringGlow

RE: Thanks! I love your piece! I'd like a review on my submission for the Flash Fiction contest, titled "Answers" if it wouldn't be too much trouble. You're such a good writer!

• Annie Locke (A.L.)

Re: Thank you! I am sure you could write a peice even better than mine within the Cosmological Minds prompt! I appreciate your comments!

• Flint Gusberry

Re: thank you so much for letting me know how to reply-- i was trying to figure that out! And i love this piece :) I'll get to writing a review asap

• Wonder :)

Love how the story appears to be so simple but within there is a much greater meaning :) keep up the wonderful work!

• fc8878

Hi! Thanks for leaving a comment on my story :) I like this story, it's so simple yet conveys a clear message!

• Rain ʕ•ᴥ•`ʔ

Re: Why thank you m'lady, you flatter me. ;)
    And you are always welcome *tips hat and bows*.

• Rain ʕ•ᴥ•`ʔ

I refuse to believe there is no deeper meaning to this piece! Yet the true meaning eludes me, I must ponder on this m'lady. XD Beautifully written and simply put. ;)

• KanjiKat

Re: Thank you for letting me know :)

• The Dying Rose

This is so good! A review is on the way :)
    and THANK YOU SO MUCH!!