There is no better way to improve yourself than braving the storm.
Hi, my name is Jeremy, an aspiring hero of your heart. Love classic poems.
Homeschooled Christian. Studying to be a foreign missionary.
FB: Jeremy Houle
Not really sure what feedback you could give... Oh! tell me what you think of my overall character. Do I seem stuck up? naïve? plain weird? or maybe you've fallen in love with me.... hahaha I'm joking!
Written By: Jeremy Houle
June 29, 2015
1. Three quirks or idiosyncrasies.
I sleep in socks.
I match the color of my underwear to the color of my socks.
I test the crushing power of the windows in every vehicle I travel in with my hand. (ouch)
2. Three communities to which you belong (these can be unusual).
christianity stack exchange
3. Three adjectives your peers would use to describe you.
interesting once I got to know him
different than what you think
4. Three adjectives your family would use.
5. Three adjectives you would use.
6. Three things about you that very few people know.
I as a homeschooler have waaaaay more friends than my public and christian school friends do.
the people I like.
The real me.
7. Three beliefs you hold.
The purpose of every human on earth is to glorify the God of the Bible.
We are what we make ourselves.
We become what we hang around. Be it our friends, what's on tv, or what's banging in our ears.
8. Three questions you have.
Will there be a war fought on American soil during my lifetime?
What can I do to impact the world for eternity?
Who will I be in ten years?
9. Three qualities that make your life singular and/or unusual.
I am very allergic to grass.
I have read the entire Bible.
I have 6 semester hours, and I'm 16! yay!
11. Three flaws.
way too self conscious.
My mom says I'm too trusting of people... only time will show if that's true.
I use selfish motives to accomplish ends.
14. Three instincts that serve you well.
I'm quiet and observing.
Smartly competitive. I'm not stupid aggressive.
I'm real. I ask people real questions. I get to know people.
15. Three sources of comfort.
thinking of my friends...
DISCLAIMER: everything I wrote is true. Yes, I really do match my socks to my underwear. :)