lunaballoona

she/her | 13
6.24.2009
hi!! i love writing fanfiction mostly haha, but i also write my own original stories.
ENFP-T
♋️

~ current fandoms ~
: object show community :
: six: the musical :
: warrior cats :

FEEDBACK PLEASE

: chapter i, part ii :

1
Wish took Thomas’ hand and led him back to their house, keeping quiet the whole time. 
Thomas’ mind began to wander. Was being an Anihuman a bad thing? Was he in trouble? But his mom was an Anihuman too, so why would she be mad at him?
Wish slid the back door open and sat Thomas down on the sofa. He caught a glimpse of the smile on her face and his body relaxed in relief—she wasn’t angry. 
Wish let out a sigh, and Thomas could see the buried excitement in her smile. 
Thomas’ question clawed at the back of his mind, and finally he opened his mouth and set it free. “What is an Anihuman?”
Wish met his golden eyes. “An Anihuman is a person who has been blessed with the power to transform into an animal. They are given a bracelet with their name carved into the back. Only that person can see their bracelet, until they pick it up.”
Thomas ran his fingers down his bracelet again. He studied it for a moment, before turning his head back to his mom. “This thing lets me turn into an owl?” The whole idea seemed insane—there was absolutely no way that Thomas could become an unassuming owl in the blink of an eye.
Wish nodded, holding her smile. “Make sure to not share your gift with any human, understood? We don't know what they would do if they knew we existed. 
“If humans knew we existed..” Thomas let the words float around in his mind for a while. The phrase sounded so odd to hear. All his life, Thomas believed he was just as boring as everybody else. But now… he was different. 
“I’m not so sure I like being.. inhuman,” muttered Thomas, scratching the back of his neck.
“Honey, you aren't inhuman,” Wish replied, putting her hand on Thomas’.
“We’re the only Anihumans in the world,” he retaliated. “Of course we’re inhuman.”
Wish stifled a laugh, a mischievous grin spreading on her face. “Thomas, do you know the reason I’ve never told you where your father works?”
Thomas raised an eyebrow and sat up, growing frustrated. “Wh-.. What in the world does that have to do with our conversation?!” 
“Thomas,” Wish interrupted herself with a laugh. “He works at a school-”
“So?! Why do I need to know this now?”
“Let me finish!” laughed Wish, giving Thomas a playful nudge. Thomas, on the other hand, rolled his eyes and stood up, stomping toward the stairs.
“I guess you don't want to know about your new school.”
Thomas froze. What did she say?
you don't know how much i want to rewrite this whole dang story but i need to finish the first draft before i completely scrap the whole beginn

• June 23, 2022 - 12:33am (Now Viewing)

• The Dying Rose

Ohh this is interesting! Can't wait to read more!
    Here's a tip: DO. NOT. EDIT. until you finish the first draft. Editing before you get to the last chapter just doesn't end well. Trust me, I know. :)