7124aec8ac5f0561405ee5a83d65fb00

casamiento

Activist, Writer, Actress, Speaker. Acknowledgments and Idols: Antoinette Pippin, Lin-Manuel Miranda, Emma Watson

What can you draw from this?

A Number Dominated Life

PROMPT: Subtotals

3

Number of times I've tried climbing a tree: 5 Number of times I've succeded climbing a tree: 1 Amount of letters i've sent: 3 Numbers of times I've bled non-stop: 2 Number of times I've read the same book twice: 0 Books I've enjoyed: 15 Number of times I've been to a train station: 9 3/4 Number of times I've seen Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire: 2 Number of times I said I like the movie Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire: 0 Number of times I wished to live in Hawaii: 12 Number of spelling mistakes I've made: 508 Number of crushes: 3 Number of times I thought someone liked me: 5; Times I was right: 2 Number of times I've begged for Harry Potter items: 89 1/2 Number of boyfriends: 0 Number of phones I owned: 1 Number of phone cases I bought: 3 Number of times i cried: 10 ; of joy 0 Number of series I've read: 5; Stand alone books: 1 Number of comics I read: 3; I liked; 1 Number of words in this paragraph: 148; Number of numbers: 36

• FantasyWriter

Oops I meant willow tree easy mistake reading all you poems and storys two thumbs up and a fav

• FantasyWriter

OMFG YOU HAVE ALL MY LOVE ON THIS ONE I MEANT COME ON "oops sorry caps lock was on" 9 3/4 was golden but the part with three crushes......I can relate look at my short story that one moment.... if you know what I meant

• Engi Abou-El-Kheir

The part about the 9 3/4 is so smart!! Only a Potter fan would understand!! And I LOVE your profile picture! I LOVE Hermione! x