~rain~

christian
ambivert

“when it’s dark look for stars.”

joined in november, 2020

idk where this came from, a lot of it probably doesn’t make sense :/ i guess this is my attempt at a short story…

sparks are just the beginning of fireworks

19
    butterflies are dancing
            in the pit of my stomach
    i couldn't possibly be in love

could i?

fireflies, theme parks, fireworks
            what if this is a spark?
    no, no, you're just my friend
            right?

it all started years after the day i met you.
i knew your name, the amiable smile that curled upon your lips, and the diamonds that lit up in your sky blue eyes. you were funny, loyal, radiant... hard to fall out of love with.
my emotions were scattered everywhere; from disorganized thoughts in a diary to love songs repeating through my mind constantly after our small talk.

moonlight, already midnight
            i can't fall asleep without
    thinking a bit more about you
            why?

i don't know why i keep denying my true feelings.
perhaps it's because i overheard my friends in the bathroom say that they like you, too.
or maybe it's the other boys i've liked, with the lies hiding behind their fake grins and faces scarred with pain because they broke multiple hearts and walked away.
perhaps it's the words to the songs i keep listening to, ending with heartbreak and tears flooding the bedroom because boys always find a girl who's so much more special, but the truth is that he never stays.

but why not take risks
                when you’re doing it for
            someone who you love?
december 13th, 2021

• lone wolf

re: yayyy thank youu! :)

• Parzi

Re: I'm glad you like it XD

Maybe at some point I'll develop the idea further!...if I can figure out how-

Re: Hanging in there, but just barely haha lemme just skip 2022 and ill get back next year lmaoo

too bad to hear about the relationship, its nice you're still friends tho - btw u dont ever have to be sorry for ranting tbh at this point imo thats what wtw is for

also annes comment below is somewhat genius lol i love it

Re: <3
    *un-'dis'es your disaster* bam now you're a star

woahhh such a powerful piece...

"utterflies are dancing
    in the pit of my stomach
    i couldn't possibly be in love
    could i?" :o

• Busssy.Beee

aww, this is so incredibly sweet!

re: oh me goodness, it's been a hot minute since i've talked with you! i'm glad you like the idea, and will be looking forward to your future pieces! :) i also hope that your day/night is going smoothly, rain! sending lots of love <3

Just squealed and said "Yes girl fall in loveeee"

Re: Thank you! And yeah I'm not always positive (bc oof that's toxic XD) but I work hard to continue to find some light.

• Treblemaker

RE: Thanks for reading! Horrible recording coming soon haha

• barelybear

This is so pretty! I dieee for celestial imagery and those italics lines were so amazing and delicate eeeeeeee
    Re: aw thank you!! AND AHAHDNNSNAASKSKS FINALLY
    can this be?- am I dreaming? an american aware of the wonder that is shepherds pie??? YAYAYAYA EEEEEEEEEE
    Uh anyways, my favourite brand is teapigs because of how environmentally friendly they are, and I love their mint tea. That counts as herbal ish?? But I also do go nuts for a traditional English breakfast (with milk) c:
    That’s a staple for sure :D
    If I was the queen I would absolutely invite you to be an honorary Brit because you clearly have all the big bits down

• liv marie

this is so beautiful!!
    re: aw, i'm sorry to hear about your grandfather, and i'm keeping your friend in my thoughts. i'm glad you like the story!
    also, thank you for putting me on your message board!!

• _Delphiruns2theocean_

Beautiful as always….IS THIS L?????
    re: thx! Hahaha I’ll try, it’s all based on what’s going on w my cousin, my daily updates from her give me the basis for crafting the story :) Ok, I’ll try!!

• lone wolf

why you gotta tug at my heartstrings like this *ugly sobbing*