Image

Sarah G

Who cares who's watching?
'-0-0-'
(Glasses btw)

Anything is appreciated :) thanks

Supernatural

PROMPT: Other World

0
Only in ten minutes, I swear maybe less. Our front yard became sheeted in rain drops fallling from heaven. A super-cell is what they call it, two storm cells merging to make one massive damaging storm. I flash back to walking in to our flooded house when I was 8 or 9, and I remember the fear I felt when Mum pushed the door open. We could see the remaining water lines on the walls around 10cm high. We needed replacement items galore, mats, chairs, cushions. 
The speed of the storm was overwhelming. I feared so many times of the repetition of the 2011 floods. 
I saw the devastating affects in my dreams and when I loooked out my window, I could see the people without homes, it felt so supernatual knowing how lucky I was and how lucky I am. But it was an out of this world to know that there are thousands, millions of people that aren't as fortunate as I am. 
I witnessed a sureal moment when thoushands of people joined in the help rebuild the affected peoples lives, no matter how trashed their lives were at that moment, they did it anyway. It's a mystery to me, how the people can trudge through things like this, but put us out in the world and we wouldn't last a day on our own.

2