Jasmin khawar

~She/her~
ᴛʀʏɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ʟɪQᴜᴇꜰʏ ꜱᴛᴀʀꜱ ᴀɴᴅ ᴍᴏᴏɴ
ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜ?

ᴡᴇʟʟ, ᴜɴꜰᴏʀᴛᴜɴᴀᴛᴇʟʏ ɪ ꜱᴏʟɪᴅɪꜰɪᴇᴅ ᴛʜᴇᴍ •_•

What's your favorite line?

And ugh the format kinda got messed up

I'm trying to steal the hiemal moon's beauty, but she's so timid

21
"Kissing your dreams was my last wish before                                 death."

My mother plucks lilac hue from the dusk and stitch me a scarf.
It sheds all of it's grace when I wipe my tears from it.
The reddest red fills up the cracks of this heart.
I like to worship broken hearted stars in the hazel-pigmented sunsets.
I like to worship myself in the turquoise of the skies, room of the God.
Gather my pieces and shape me like the almighty, call me your lover.

"you look so appealing when you laugh. I          wonder, did you steal it from the flowers of                                   spring?"

My mother cooks honeyed food for me, to die, but I'm living on a belief- it's a  l i e.
I don't think of you as my master, you're not more than a slave begging for my  s c u l p t u r e.
Under my starry flesh, grief flows replacing the thick  i c h o r.
Among the apparitions in the sky, moon looks like the  s u n.
And the sun creates a philtre for orbs of galaxy, to make 'em fall in l o v e.
By making aesthetic out of my agony, I'm trying to please  m y s e l f.

my gums are starting to bleed water
teeth crushed into grains

brain is preserved in a jar {are my thoughts that euphoric?)
stardust squeezed out of my lungs, now it seems fetid.
my vision is blurry as if covered in milk, it's pathetic how I'm lactose intolerant.

My mother wants me to die like snow white, but it's a pity, I don't possess such kind of beauty.
The hiemal moon can't face the mirror, when she do, she tries to cover her freckles shyly, { just like she did when she was enamoured for the first time} She keeps her voice treasured in a sun kissed gold box. When someone shakes it, it starts clinking like marbels. And dies before touching my palms.
{That made me believe I'm untouchable}
I might be an angel?
People say I'm a fortress praising myself infront of the Saturn and it's rings.
People say I'm an enchantress, a breathtaking glitch happened from nature.

"My fairy-like deeds cooled down the           smouldering hell. I just request you to feel                          the apricity and sleep."

1

• Helena

Re: Aw, thank you so much! <33

• Grace2Write

Re: Thank you so much! No, my sister isn’t on WtW. I’ll have to try get her on in future :D

Re: <3

• Death_to_the_letter

Re: Thank you! Honestly you are kind of my inspiration when it comes to formatting haha. This is visual poems done right, the way your pair it with the imagery makes it so impactful!! This poem is gorgeous, it feels like looking at home through a plane window if that makes any sort of sense haha

• BlueWolf (Semi Hiatus)

Re: Yeah. Thanks. :) I may see you around. idk. Btw I just reread my post and I said active but I meant inactive sorry. :/

• BlueWolf (Semi Hiatus)

I love reading your writing. It is so poetic, and the fonts are really interesting and add to the experience.
    Re: Hi. :) I have been active for ages. I don't know if I am coming back or not. School has been crazy. Sport has been crazy. Idk. I have just been really tired, and I love this site. But this year has been overwhelming. I still haven't decided to come back yet. I've still been writing, just not posting. It's been too much. I don't know how I am right now. Good I suppose. (Sorry if that was an over share. Thanks for asking.)

• HorizonStar

Re: Thanks! (Sorry for the late message) I love reading your writing as well!!!

• SUSHmita

Re: alsjkdj I know XD, but thank you!! <33

• pyrrhic

you never fail to create beauty.

re: thank you <33

• Carmen1919

Re: Thankyou!

• liv marie

wow, this is so beautiful! everything about it is so intricate, i'm in awe!
    re: thank you!

• Chai Tea

Oh my goodness, this is absolutely wonderful! The imagery, the formatting.... a true masterpiece.
    I've just submitted a review <3

• Paige

Oh thank you

Re: thank you :) its been a lot of changes on the site and I guess thats not necessarily bad I just haven't let go of what it used to be, you know? Glad you're still around :)

• Cosmogyral

my darling you've astonished us once more