IfPagesCouldTalk

Hello!
My name is Zahira! I'm interested in drawing, reading, writing, and sports! A few of my favorite things are: cats, nature, stars, friends, and family!
†Christian†
~14~
ENFP-T

Joined 10/8/2021

Hey!
Check out my IRL friends:
typewriter06
GuitarGirl
KanjiKat
PrairieDog021
Marchwildflower
aprilflowers《ChildOfGod》
#LemonFanatic!
In no order:)

And these other talented writers:
V-Rose
Ember207
Dhanyata
one hundred forty-seven
Inkstained Fingers
A_Whisper_in_the_wind
Once again, in no order ;)

Currently reading: Max Tilt: 80 Days or Die, and King Arthur.

Unsinkable Chapter 2

3
Ariella raced into her room, filled with excitement. They were about to leave Southampton! She opened her suitcase and pulled out one of her dresses. It was a beautiful blue dress the went well with her curly blonde hair. It was simple but elegant and suited her well. After she had put it on, she buttoned all the buttons, pulled back her hair with a ribbon, splashed her face with water, and raced out of her room to wait for her father. A few minutes later, her father emerged from his room with brushed hair and a new suit. Her father was a handsome man. His face was clean-shaven, and his hair was turning gray around his temples. He had a distinguished look, his eyes were sharp but kind, and when he looked at you, you felt like he was looking straight into your soul. 
    "Let's go!" Ariella exclaimed as she walked over to him, and they walked up to the deck together. 
The deck was already filled with people waiting for the boat to leave, but Ariella and her father found a spot by the rails where they could see everything happening. Everyone on shore was waving at them, and everyone on board waved back. Soon, the boat started to move, and people everywhere were shouting to the people onshore. Ariella waved furiously, even though there was no one on the shore for her to wave to. She stood there with her father and watched the people getting smaller and smaller, with a big smile on her face. 

1

• IfPagesCouldTalk

Yes. I'll try to post it soon.

• Coco pebbles [ChildOfGod]

Is there gonna be a chapter 3?

• V-Rose

Cool. Will do, then!

• IfPagesCouldTalk

When you write anything would be nice.

• V-Rose

Re: Totally! Anything you'd like to be updated on in particular?

• IfPagesCouldTalk

Sure! Could you tell me when you write as well?

• V-Rose

Left a review! Please update me when you write more!

• IfPagesCouldTalk

Thankyou so much!

• V-Rose

Re: Totally! I will try to get to that today if not tomorrow!