1525106 202951456575410 1352674268 n

Sunshine Rose Writer

I have a thought process as rigorous as the most treacherous mountains in the world. Long car rides are my preferred setting for sitting down to write. I was born a writer, but I will die an author.

Does anybody share my feeling of life being tossed like a pair of dice and the fate is decided by pure coincidence? There is no strategy to rolling dice, unless you a mischievous cheater; I am not. I continue to roll my life die, uncertain of what lies behind the doors of each day I wake to. Constructive criticism is always welcome.

Rolling Dice

0

Tell me the way in which I should walk because as I am making my way down this road, I have become lost in the sights on the side.  I have lost my view of what lies ahead and am not too sure even of where I am going anymore.  I have what seems to be just one constant on the die I continue to roll each day, and the other sides change as though a magician were manipulating them.  When I wake up tomorrow I will pick the die from its place on the table by my bed, cup it between my hands, shake, and roll.  What will be the result this time?  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6. . .my fate is to be decided.

• May 27, 2015 - 10:09am (Now Viewing)