Image

Brandon Ruble

NBA

0

I love the NBA but there are many things I wish were true about the NBA and there are also things I wish weren't true about the NBA. I wish it was true that the East can compete with the West, I wish it was true that the Bulls could get Carmelo Anthony, I wish it was true that the Bulls could trade Carlos Boozer, and I wish it was true that Jimmy Butler is a good shooter. I wish it wasn't true that all players flop like fish to try to draw fouls, I wish that Derrick Rose missing two seasons due to injury wasn't true, I wish that the Bulls losing to the Wizards in the first round wasn't true, I wish it wasn't true that the Bulls don't have a backup center, and I wish it wasn't true that the Miami Heat have an easy road to the finals year in and year out. But most of all, I wish that some NBA players didn't cry to the refs every time they think they are fouled or disagree with the call. They are grown men making millions of dollars per year, basketball is their job, I don't want to see them flop around and whine all the time.

2