pidgin

15
any pronouns
an amateur writer and artist with too much, yet not enough, time on their hands.
here for the chaos
Joined July, 2021

enjoy whatever this is....
and no i have no pun today, i will tomorrow(sorry)

rest now warrior

6
Hey, its ok, you can take a break
                No, no- you can’t, you have to keep moving, you have to keep doing something- 
 Hey, its ok, you can lay down, and just breathe
                No, no- you can’t, because time- time, is always,
                                                                                        A
                                                                                     L
                                                                                    W
                                                                                        A
                                                                                           Y
                                                                                                 S
                                                                                                    Moving. 
Hey, it’s OK. You’re allowed to sit and just exist for a moment.
                NO, NO- You can’t! See that clock on the wall? We don’t have much time left! We have to do something- anything!
Hey. It’ll be ok. Rest now, warrior…
                                                     rest so that you can keep fighting tomorrow.
a product of my sleep deprived brain...enjoy the results of my anxiety and indesiiveness.  

• ava_grace

MoOd.

• beth r.

the formatting tho- gorgeous.
    as an insomniac overthinker, i can relate on a spiritual level.
    re: omigod actually dead- justin bieber is uh... ~special~.
    i mean I listen to like everyone listed except Mr. sHeErEn and select others so... ig it means you have diverse taste and pass the vibe check.

• Watermelon6

(Oh, I finally published the next part of Under Our Stars)

• Watermelon6

Re: Fair enough! I'm glad that it's going well.
    Yeah... they're the days that just feel pointless. I get to go to my friends house later today, so that's nice! (our families are in a bubble together)

• Watermelon6

Re: You’re welcome! I hope you enjoy it. Thanks!

Oof, sounds rough. Meetings are the worst, especially when they run late. Are Korean lessons good, though? It’s cool that you’re learning Korean - I know like eight useless sentences in Swedish and literally no other languages (other than English) My day was just long and kind of boring…

• Taffy R.

Responding: Algood, Hun! I've thoroughly enjoyed reading your pieces so far, truly. :)

• Watermelon6

Re: Oh, I remember seeing those! I really liked them. (you’re good! I definitely get it - all my Google Docs are all named HIDHF or something along those lines)

Aw, thank you - I’ll definitely let you know! I actually posted the next chapter of The Assassin a few nights ago, if you’re interested. Oh, and would you mind telling me when The King and the Child comes out? Thanks if you do!

Thanks! They’re definitely works in progress, since they’re targeted for 2-4 graders, which I don’t write often, but I’m still pretty proud of them. Don’t worry, I’ve got a hectic schedule too! Did you have good (if busy) day?

• Chai Tea

Re: That's so good to hear! Looks like I'll have to push through and keep reading the book :)
    I'll let you know when I finish. Thanks for motivating me!

• Chai Tea

I adore this style of writing. You have such a unique voice!
    Re: Yes, I'm reading Throne of Glass. To be honest, I started it a week ago, and haven't gotten past the first chapter. I don't think fantasy is my favourite genre, so fantasy books take me a little while to warm up to. Have you read the book? What did you think?

• Watermelon6

Re: Woah! Those all sound awesome. I'll have to look at Kingdom Savers.
    Well, I'm mostly working on Under Our Stars and The Assassin, but I have two others going. They're about eight kids and teens who have to save some people and stop a bad guy... it's cheesy, but that's sort of the point. Also super sarcastic and girl-power heavy. I wrote the first one for my friend's sister's birthday, and so I'm writing the sequel to it for my brother and a prequel for my friend.

• Taffy R.

I like this a lot! I love the concept itself, too. Woah. You’re ingenious :O

• BizzleWrites

Oh I love this! I have the same attitude as the warrior I think... But I agree with the narrator.