m i l l i e :)

13 years old
She/Her
Loves food
Ravenclaw
obsessed with the harry potter series
I will reply back to comments
Obsessed with writing romance
Don't even think about cedric diggory, he's mine
Previously known as HPgirl2021

Hey amazing people! I hope you enjoy reading my work. I mostly write about Harry Potter or my regular life. ope your day goes well :)

In the meantime check out these amazing writers here!
iamgroot
4ExtraShotsofExpresso
Twinklinglights
Writing4Life
Highentropy
Written_in_Water
Starting anew(still coolgirl though)
Delphiruns2theocean
Heythererose
Awesome Sienna
Nikki
rosie_
julia*
Martina Emicuri
danee

letter to past me

1
dear younger me,

its been a year. and you did some really stupid things last year. why would you obsess over a boy when you know he was going to graduate. he doesn't even matter anymore. hes old news. you have better boys to go after. and don't spend all your time thinking about boys. you should have never started that fight with that ugly b jasmine. shes taking over your life right now and flirting with ur guy. heres some tips to deal with her.
don't talk to her.
make sure that who you like doesn't get out.
dont even look at her
ignore ignore ignore.
and why did you swear at her over text. you should have just blocked her. and u could have just studied instead of pretending and watching youtube instead. its a good thing that you didn't kiss that boy. he hates you know anyways. and WHY did you download snapchat without telling ur parents. and you flirted with that boy over text. and you wasted time and lied. all I know is that you were a dirty cheat. you've changed a bit now. you've got new friends. ur a woman now. ur very close to ur first boyfriend. but ur still fueding with jasmine. just forget her and start new.
love,
ur older self.

• September 14, 2021 - 7:28am (Now Viewing)