Writing4Life

#BLM
Hey! I'm Ruth :D
(pfp is BTS <3)
15

CA Alum!
Christian ✞
ENFP-T
Actor
Singer
Equestrian
Musicals ♡
Learning le Français ~u~
Want a review? Just ask!
Just your friendly neighbourhood writer..

I wrote this about my playlists haha. They're quite unpredictable! A lot of sad songs, a lot of musical songs, a lot of dance songs, and yeah it's quite varied haha.

she stands outside, whispering into the darkness of the night

She can be the life of the party.
She can be the shoulder you cry on.
She can be the loner in the crowded bar.
Unpredictable,
Unruly.
Before you know it, 
She will have stolen your heart.
One moment she laughs,
The next she is curled on the floor, sobbing.
You don't know what she will do,
Dancing on the tables,
Hiding underneath them,
Singing at the top of her lungs,

Whispering into the dark of the night.
about if your favorite playlist/song was a person: what would they be like? Describe their personality and emotions. Thanks to The Elephant In The Room for the prompt!

• A. Penderwick

Re: Yeah, thanks. Aww, you're too sweet.
    Oh no, that sucks that you're online for drama, but I guess it's good that you have something.
    Thanks again for commenting <3

• A. Penderwick

Re: Thank you so much! Honestly, as cheesy as it sounds, hearing that other people relate to what I'm saying makes me feel less alone. Exactly! I become obsessed with a new cast recording and suddenly I'm trying to decide which character I would want to play. Yes, exactly what you're saying! Even after having published the piece, I still feel a little embarrassed every time I see the title, because it just feels ridiculous how much I want it. This past weekend for me was just filled with theater, and I was thinking about how nothing brings me the intense rush of emotion that performing and being in a cast does.
    Aww, haha, thanks! You're too sweet. And of course, if I can find you on the internet, you're definitely invited!

• m i l l i e :)

i really like this piece this is wonderful youshould consider writing for a proffesion <3 HPgirl2021

• Chai Tea

Re: That's crazy! You and I must have good taste :) Hibiscus was a beautiful piece.

• rosie_

re: ahhhhhhh! Thank you, that made my day!
    also, I LOVE this piece. 'Whispering into the dark', 'loner in the crowded bar'

• barelybear

Frigggg it’s September already??
    Ooh this sounds like a super cool playlist - I assume playlist because it has that unpredictable sense, but maybe it’s a really killer song ^u^
    Re: oh yes that’s the one!
    Yeah I don’t get all the pressure, especially since most will end in a breakup. Naw I’ve never had anyone, not that I haven’t wanted to, for all I say against young relationships.
    Ah yes yes *i definitely know what this Therapy is c:* I’m sure it’s a good album though hehe

Oh gosh yeah the footnote one seemed hard! Pandemic tunes, place poem and forwards backwards were hardest for me because
    a) I don’t have a tune lol
    b) I have an irrational fear of poetry
    But I actually really enjoyed forwards backwards. I really relished the challenge of it all in the end (after all the stressing and restarting :p)
    And two of those were from the interim period so I wouldn’t have even attempted them if I hadn’t signed up - I’m so glad I did because it’s good to stretch my ideas
    Awh and one for “Crazy vegan theatre Queen”

Loll I reckon I could manage about 1m and I’m actually fairly tall. Like maybe just about on tiptoe I could walk over a 1m pole. But wow I knew you had kangaroos down under but I didn’t know that you had people with kangaroo powers! I have some pretty good corgi powers of naps btwwww
    I do a little bit of casual dance (mostly musical theatre if you couldn’t guess hehe) plus netball at school, but not to any good level or anything. I’ve been surfing and it was sooo fun!! Omg maybe I should start skateboarding

Oh boyyy yes my pay check can get me some acai :D :D
    OMG OMG I looked it up and there are a few in the centre of town loll I could get a delivery to my school in a morning
    Or try and run in quickly hehe
    Lmaoo no it’s gonna have to be in person I’ve just read a review "Great job on the refurb & great
    coffee served by a very handsome dreamboat of a man”

Ooh okay lots of people are trying to get me into marvel so I might have to give in. I really did like far from home to be fair
    Alas, that is the only one on Netflix, so it might be a slow process
    Loki and black widow?? Ummm that or similar I can’t remember the name - are on my list
    Wait there’s a first one? Okay we need that on the list too!!

Oh gosh we’ll just watch them all hehe

Omg cool! There’s a girl in my year that dyed most of her hair black, but the roots red (I think Billie eilish did something like that) and oh boyyy it suits her so much (but it’s pretty extreme haha)

OMIGOSH THAT IS WORTHY OF A STANDING OVATION AND A PLACE AMONG THE GREATEST WORKS OF HISTORY
    Mary Shelley would be so so proud
    I mean the “please do not destroy (me)” so poignant, so well worded
    Why do you write like you’re running out of timmeee?
    Non stopppp
    Elliiieeeee

• Cucoolchameleon

I wonder what your favorite song is then :)

• HighEntropy

chills!!

• McCarthy.u

Re: Thank you so much for your comment it means a lot that you liked my piece

• The_Sunrise_Queen

AAHHHHH this is soooo cooolllll!!! Ah love it!!!