BizzleWrites

I'm Issy.
I'm 14 and an aspiring artist and author.
Black Lives matter.
Likes:
Bi puns
Murder mystery TV shows
Art
Shakespeare poetry
Dislikes:
I can't even be bothered writing them all down
.
Goodbi
Have a nice day

Remember to write even if you think you are bad at it, you're not

Check out my amazing WTW friend Ava Marie!

Please read The Gentleman's Guide to Vice and Virtue by Mackenzi Lee, it is seriously amazing. I also recommend The Candy Makers by Wendy Mass, and anything by Becky Albertalli.

If you wanna chat or do review for review comment on one of my pieces :)

You are all amazing and fanatstic have a nice day take care of yourself you are loved!! :)

Text Message Prose

1
There are so many things I never knew I missed like Christmas in the Park and the Chinese Lantern Festival and now I miss them so much I miss driving in cars that are going places and not caring where they're going and going to the supermarket without hurrying to get back because I'm worried about people.
Christmas in the Park and The Chinese Lantern Festival are the two main things we used to go to, along with the busking festival sometimes. But it's so different there, when it only takes ten minutes to drive home and half the city go to these events and you meet your family there. I miss it so much.
I'd forgotten how much I missed it until now.
Incase you're wondering about the title it's cause this is two messages I sent to my friend.

• September 13, 2021 - 12:02am (Now Viewing)

• SnowLeopard06

This is so relatable to literally everyone, with the virus and everything. I used to go to the fireworks each year. They started them again this year, but it was raining, and I couldn't see them well.
    I don't live in a city or anything, o there were never really any large events anyway, but I always used to go to the library, and sometimes, when I was a kid, they had these arts and crafts.