Busssy.Beee

fourteen
christian
californian
gemini
Joined 5/21/20

for you, Shizu <3

In your hands || happy birthday

5
    my heart blossoms in your hands, the loose streams 
of flourishing love spills past the borders of my broken skin. I would 
    have never dreamed of a person like you; someone to 
call my older sister, my mentor, my safe place. yet, it all 
    falls in place by destiny. on some days, I'd think
fate pushed me on the footsteps of your words, 
    the spellbound epiphany revolutionizing
my world from then, now, and beyond. 

you’ve held me tight in your palm, clasped my naked hands, and twirled 
    me ‘round in hearts, the lingering depths of admiration and endless skies of 
everlasting peace fall in the creases of your fingertips. how you’ve let me
    collapse into your warming embrace, always 
waiting with open arms. 

your name is written 
    across my chest, and flutters into the air I breathe. it expands
past the rising sun each morning, and I can’t help but 
    dance and spin in the rays of it all. how two (sometimes, three) words 
makes my awakening heart bloom a little more each day. 

now, as you slowly leave the year behind, I hope you 
    nothing short of the best. your bright, glistening smile
and timeless felicity is all I could have ever wanted for you, for 
    you’re worth all the glories this world has to offer; but alas, that 
will still never compare to the infinite amount of love I have saved in 
    this entire galaxy 
                                       just for you.
"good morning's" are now so much more <3

happy birthday, Shizu 

• rwong

awww yes i'm with everyone else!! you're literally so sweet and kind and this piece was also so gorgeousss al;skdjf;lk ahhhh lovely lovely work, lia :)
    re: ooo love roa!! it works really really well :D aww yea i totally get it about being tired and down, so please dont apologize!! tbh i havent been too active lately either, so theres that. always here if you wanna talk, though!! <3 mmm high school well if you havent been already, welcome!! you're gonna be fine, i promise. i mean, thats as much as i can say in my one year of high school experience, but i believe in you!! yep outside of trying to balance school, lifes been pretty good. but feels kinda like school's taken over too, yk? anywayyy hope you're wonderful!!! how has your day been? sending all my love <3 <3 <3 roa

Ahh this is so sweet!
    Its been too long—I missed reading your words!

• Chai Tea

How beautiful! I love the intricacy of your imagery.
    Re: Thank you so much! That was incredibly kind of you to say.

• Wisp

HOW DARE YOU SAY THIS ISN'T YOUR BEST WORK!! MITSUBACHI!!! AHHH I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHERE TO BEGIN!!
    Ahhh you're the absolute sweetest, most darling human being in the world and you make my heart ache with this beautiful piece, a piece that makes me feel entirely undeserving. You are such a gift, such a treasure to behold and I am so glad to have gotten to know you, to have held your hands and twirled you around and around, I am so glad to call you the little sister I never knew I wanted so desperately. You have the kindest soul, the sweetest smile (spiritually and physically of course), and gosh do you know how to brighten up even my darkest of days!!
    And this piece! So exquisite my dear! Your diction is simply marvelous and just the whole piece is quote-worthy. You know how to take my heart on a little dance and you know how to pull at my feelings. Like "on some days, I'd think
    fate pushed me on the footsteps of your words,"
    DEAR!!! THAT'S SO HECKING BEAUTIFUL I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT TO SAY!! Like your talent leaves me breathless and beyond words. I've watched as your writing has evolved, and gosh has it been such a gift to watch, because you have grown into such a eloquent and lovely writer my darling. Your words come to life and they dance little circles in my eyes and I just treasure them each so dearly. I am so thankful to you for this gift of a poem, giving me so much more than I am deserving. You are my darling, always my sweet Mitsubachi.
    Thank you for holding my hand into the new year <333

• solarflair

yo bee

it's been a while since i've been on here but dang you have really refined your writing! love it!