Watermelon6

I’m a writer who likes books and is most creative when she’s supposed to be asleep.

Ann, Watermelon
Goodreads - Burn13

“Sometimes I’ll start a sentence and I don’t even know where it’s going.”
- Michael Scott

#loveislove #BLM

Does anybody have some good pride quotes? I’ve got a project idea…

The Light of Our Stars - Chapter 3

3
9-3-21
And so it began. Five teens. One dog. And a bus. What could go wrong?
It turns out, everything.
Everything could go wrong.
But nobody drowned! There’s that, at least! An was convinced that we were all going to die, but we didn’t lose anybody.
Oh, except for Katya.

Nah, I’m kidding. Katya’s literally two feet away.
Writer’s block sucks.

• ‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ Azalea ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

RE: then you should definitely read Throne of Glass! It's great.

hmmm gotta make the best out of it, though, and you certainly have!
    re: that must have been a while ago! i haven't watched gilmore girls in ages but i love the small town charm and quirk. kirk is a favorite, luke is great too. i used to like rory in earlier seasons but she lost her appeal... lorelai is my favorite gilmore. hey, the penderwicks is my all time favorite childhood book series! thoughts? <3

• pidgin

re: thanks! I’m waffly proud of them… hmm that one wasn’t too good.
    Haha that one was still good but it could be feta

• pidgin

re: haha, they don't
    though, yours are pretty gouda

Re: yes

yes you did

• pidgin

(did not mean for that to rhyme but i'll take it)

• pidgin

re: can we trade issues? i would like to have that one...
    not lying, i laughed out loud....
    sorry if it was too cheesy, i thought it was quali-tea
    next time i'll leave it brie... :D

• pidgin

re: aw thanks... kinda panicking because i don't have a plot, just backstory, and i'm just realizing it, which is making writing part two hard, soo.
    i have no regrets with that pun, and any others that are to come...
    (i thought it was punny)

• ‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ Azalea ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

RE: No I didn't know you replied like that so that was really helpful, thanks!
    The Throne of Glass is an 8 book series, so perfect if you love multiple twists and information revealed and sadness and happiness.

• ‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ Azalea ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

RE: thank you for all the advice and book recommendations! I have heard that six of crows it really good but I haven't read it yet. I'm currently reading the Throne of Glass series, so definitely recommend that.

• HighEntropy

re: aah I absolutely agree!! I'll be posting more of my script once my exams are over haha..
    but coming back to what you said, it's so true. We have become objects! just because we want to be objectively 'feminine'. exactly WHY do we want to be that, and what does it mean exactly, and how it evolved, all of it I will try to answer but the literature is a very smol amount, probably because women weren't as much in power historically. anyways, I have embarked on this so I need to complete it :')

• only_a_mirage (bird)

re: hahahahaha

• ava_grace

Re: Yeah, but you'll overcome it!

• A. Penderwick

Re: Yeah, of course! And I'm excited to read the rest of this series.

• A. Penderwick

Love it. And I know I've already commented on a bunch of your things today, but I saw this and had to read the whole series up to this point! If it's not a hassle for you, would you update me when you release a knew chapter? Obviously there's no pressure to continue, but I'm really excited to see where this goes.

• ava_grace

Hah, loved the sarcasm. Oof, writer's block suuuuuuuuuucks.

• pidgin

Re: anytime :)

• pidgin

This is delightful, I really love the tone and the humor, it puts a smile on my face(that sounds kinda weird but you get it) I’m sorry about the writer block though, that sucks :( anything I can do to help?

• Luci Munday

Re: Okay.
    1. Yes, a mozzie is a mosquito. I feel very Australian answering this, don't sweat it.
    2. My sister (she is 7) is a bit of an idiot, also obsessed with ice cream as much as I am. She will do most things to get more ice cream. I feel like she got that from me, whether that's a good thing or a horrible thing.
    And thanks!