MarSan

Mexico

They are leaning out for love and they wil lean that way forever.

/Sort of active/
You can find me in Prose.
I decided to enjoy my last few months here :)
If you ever want to talk, my comments and dms are open.

They/Them

Copper and Gorse (or the one in which I say Goodbye)

3
It is 12:49 am where I'm writing from. It's been three or four years, from what I can remember. I write this kilometers away from the room I wrote my first piece in. In approximately nine days, my account will be deleted. 

All I can find myself thinking is, thank you. Often times, writing is a place for solace. Having a place to share this solace is one of the greatest blessings that have ever been wished upon me. I admit, I write this thank you note without fully knowing who I'm addressing it to. The people I've been lucky enough to stumble upon in this site have slowly been drifting away, new faces filling their space. So I guess I'm addressing the face who will fill my own space. 

I hope so many more stories get shared here. I hope so many more young writers get to feel inspired, get to feel connected. Likewise, I hope my writing made any of you feel connected to yourselves, to a feeling, even to me. If it didn't, then I guess I'll just have to keep trying across the years. 

As far-fetched as it sounds, I don't believe I would be the same person without every story, interaction, comment I received here. Thankfully, I did. And thankfully, they encouraged me enough to move abroad and pursue a career in writing. I would love to tell you about how that goes, but I guess you'll have to fill in the blanks for me from now on. I hope you write me a joyful tale in your memory. 

Thank you for sticking through gold and indigo, silver and crimson, and copper and gorse. 
Thank you for visiting Nine Abadon. 
Thank you for stopping by. 

Happy early Nineteenth Birthday to Marsan :)

• September 5, 2021 - 12:51am (Now Viewing)

I never knew you, and it's sad that the first piece of yours I come across is your farewell; but nevertheless, I wish you all the best in whatever you strive to do, I hope you had a wonderful time on here :)