cookie_smuggler [semi-hiatus]

عاشق الله

smuggles cookies as a proffesion
has a plan to take over the world
INFJ

~ hi lo ~

If you need a prompt...

five promises i couldn't keep

20
/1/  I remember that night. It was late and the stars were out keeping watch over us.  The wind blew softly and the world quieted down for us. And oh, our hearts. Our hearts were so young, they didn't know a world without one another to lean on and confide in. We promised each other the most pretty, childish lie: that we would always be there for each other. But how can I keep my part of the promise if you can't keep yours?

/2/  I don't know why you told me. Perhaps it makes me a bad person, but I cared about you enough not to let this secret tear you apart. I promised not to say a word. But I had to. And if I had to make the choice again, it would always be to tell the secret. Because I think, in the end, that's what saved you. Thank you for forgiving me. 

/3/  You were a beautiful boy from the stars. Every single time you gave me a different butterfly. Some of the moments we shared made me believe in the love you find on the Disney channel. I promised you that I would never do anything to hurt you. You didn't believe me no matter how many times I told you. So soon I snapped and we never spoke again. Looking back, that was how I broke my promise.    

/4/  Oh, how your soul used to dance. I don't know why you bothered with me, but you did. I promised you that I trusted you. But you were too naive to see, that that was a promise I couldn't keep. I'm sorry if I hurt you by waiting for you to leave. But hey, we made it through. You're still here. And I'll always love you for that.  

/5/  I wrote my first song about you. Despite the person that I was, my differences and quirks, you saw me as a human. No, you saw me as much more than that. I promised you the world. I wish I had known the world was far too big for the hands of a child. And I wish I had known that the world would never be mine to give.   

• September 18, 2021 - 1:00am (Now Viewing)

• Nikki (not as active but i shall be back soon)

re: hiiiii!
    its meeee and my exams are finally over!!! im so happy ahahah
    yess yay how is your online school going?
    oof that sounded painful. how did the meeting go?
    okay sky is a beautiful namee and im so happy for you :)
    and hold on- your real name isnt english?!!! ahhhhhh that makes you so insanely cool!! omggg. i dont know why im so excited but you have been uped on the coolness scale

ohh thank you so much for that :) i actually feel like ur amazing with people, cuz i love that way you talk and respond to messages. ahahh its my pleasure :)
    ahh thats such a sweet offer tysmmmm

ahahah im glad you like my pen name. yesss my exams are over and i recently got a bubble tea making kit and cant wait to make some :)

sending you love <3

• Jasmin khawar

This is SO gorgeous! It made me sad somehow.
    I loved the line "You were a beautiful boy from the stars. Every single time you gave me a different butterfly" it's just so aesthetically pleasing (?) It's lovely.
    And I love your username too lol

• watermelons_words

Hey! I posted another chapter of The Assassin, in case you want to read it.

• BizzleWrites

Re: I'm so so sorry you had to go through that pain. Please remember it gets better and I'm not just saying that, I know it does. I'm here if you wanna talk.
    Look after yourself and don't be too hard on yourself. *Virtual hugs*

• watermelons_words

Re: Thank you so so much! I can’t come close to writing poems like you do. I don’t really mean to start a story, exactly, I just get an idea and write. Thank you again - that means a whole lot, especially coming from you.

• julia*

re: oh 100% guarantee. I agree, they will eventually find something sooner or later, and maybe it will be some other specie of fish it but it might be something bigger, the ocean is big for a reason, we just didn't see it all yet.

• Hermione

re: Thank you so much but it was truly inspired off of your piece but really thanks

re: ahahah you're just such a cutie! heloooooooo! yess everything is going good, so much useless studying. like who tf is going to ask me the periodic table when i grow up. aww yesss i got un-busy for a bit now and decided to pop- on here.
    update: exams suck and im gonna ban them when i become president of the world.
    noo not annoying at all. actually the last time we spoke, i felt like i was slightly overburdening. so i got the sense that you needed some space, which is so totally okay. hence, my brief absence :)
    also i got such pretty fake nails, like a week ago. i cant wait to wear them when exams are overrrrrr. hows ur summer break going?

• watermelons_words

Re: Oh, thank you so much! That means a lot. :)
    Also, I just posted the next chapter of the Assassin. Have a great day/night.

• Hermione

Omgosh this was like really good my friend I am like shook honestly just wow keep up the good work really please keep writing.

• julia*

okay but i love the last line of this. it'd be something i'd save if i could
    re: ahhhh thank you!! and absolutely, the ocean is absolutely terrifying but interesting at the same time haha

• watermelons_words

Re: oh. Well, at least doesn’t make you cry because it’s a bad piece! You’re right though - I wish that we could all take off our costumes.

• watermelons_words

Re: Oh no, why?!

• wish upon a star

re: thanks!

• ChimChim_1

Re: Aww, Thank you. I purple you! <3<3

• WrenBirdWrites

Re: Some good and some bad, just a lot has been happening ya know Lol, but how have you been? Sorry my replies have been so scattered, I've been drowning in school, barely had enough time to even write my poems out Lol Hope you're well!

• ✧♬TwinklingLights♬✧

re: THANK YOU!!!!

• kaylasghost

fjasfkakfakf i love this it hurt to read in the best way.

okay but the last line-