Ten things I Wish we're true about school
1. I wish they would have apprenticeship classes for the career you are looking to go into.
2. I wish you could take classes were you learned things you will use in your life.
3. I wish you were not tested on material that you may not ever use.
4. I wish that you were given more time to be with your friends instead of stressing for tests.
5. I wish that you could joke around with teachers and tease people without it be called bullying.
6. I wish that teachers could share their life experiences so we could learn from them without the teachers getting in trouble.
7. I wish teachers could talk about their faith without getting in trouble.
8. I wish all teachers cared deeply about the subject they teach and all of the students
9. I wish there was time built into school to talk to the teachers for fun not just about school.
10. I wish teachers weren't held to all of these crazy expectations.