Written By: Olivia
May 21, 2015
1. People wouldn't judge everyone.
2. People would practice what they preach.
3. People wouldn't worry about things they have no control over.
4. People had more control over what they worried about.
5. You could understand what someone was thinking without having to ask or them having to tell.
6. People weren't afraid to be themselves.
7. People didn't fight over petty things.
8. We got a do-over day once a year.
9. War didn't exist.
10. You could say what you mean and people understand how you feel about what you say.