m i l l i e :)

13 years old
She/Her
Loves food
Ravenclaw
obsessed with the harry potter series
I will reply back to comments
Obsessed with writing romance
Don't even think about cedric diggory, he's mine
Previously known as HPgirl2021

Please comment down below! Hope you enjoy

Hermione's love triangle part 2

0
I woke up, got ready, and went to breakfast. Harry sat next to me today and was holding my hand under the table while we were eating. He sat next to me during classes and supposedly daydreaming about me. That's what he said. When I was in the library reading Harry came up to me and we started figuring out how he was going to pass the first task of the Triwizard championship. "You should put the dragon to sleep, then grab the egg. If that doesn't work use the Conjunctivitis Curse, but only as a last resort" I instructed. He smiled. ''You're the smartest witch I know'' he said to me. ''And you're the cutest wizard i know'' I complimented. 
---
I stood outside of the champions tent. "Harry is that you?" I asked nervously. ''Yeah, Mione'' he said. ''Just stick to the plan and then all you have to do is...'' I started. ''Battle a dragon'' Harry finished. I couldn't take it anymore. I burst into the tent, threw my arms around Harry and kissed him hard. 
"Young love, how...stirring'' Rita Skeeter reported slyly. Cedric opened his mouth to say something but closed it after a few seconds.
---
Harry barely made it out alive. ''Midnight, tonight. I received an anonymous tip" he said. After the first event, Cedric and I went on a romantic walk around the school. ''So have you decided?'' he asked sweetly. ''Um. I think I might stay with Harry for a while but that doesn't mean I love you any less. It's just that he sort of asked me to be his girlfriend whereas you and I sort of just fell in love then and there. Can we still be friends?" I said softly. ''Of course. Whoever you love I will be your friend regardless'' Cedric said, looking a bit disappointed. We kept walking for a bit and then we hugged and went our own ways.
--- 
Midnight. Time to meet up with Harry. He mentioned for me to bring swimmers. The problem is that I don't own any bathing suits so I asked Ginny and she gave me two choices. One of then was a deep blue one piece that was WAY too small. The other choice was a black bikini with little pink flamingos on it. I guess I didn't really have a choice. I put on the bikini and wore sweatpants and an oversized t-shirt on top. I snuck outside where I saw Harry, standing with two towels and the golden egg in his hands. We walked around for a bit and then went inside, to the Prefect bathroom on the fifth floor.

Part 3 coming soon!