WrenBirdWrites

I'm Wren
She/Her
15
Est.Feb.7.21.
There's too much silence, I'm afraid I will disappear
Alive-ish
Brutally honest
Slowly I Die
_Life's Beautiful_
Bare With Me
Hold On
.Writing's My Life Line.

I am unwell,
But as far as you know I am swell,
I am drowning in anxiety of all different shapes and sizes,
Because I am all about that versatility,
I swear depression is choking me,
Making fun of my agony,
As I watch those I love,
Not understanding,
Because how could I tell them...
How do you tell someone you’re dying?

With You. (footnotes if you wanna read ig)

8
I want to say I love you more,
I don’t want to say good bye,
I want to sit and talk with you,
Without any real reason why,
I want to sit in silence,
So I can taste the sound,
Of a heartbeat at peace,
I just want to be,
With you.
I always say good night, good bye. Even though I want to stay up and chat with him all night... I am terrified of being alone, but I don’t want to be clingy... My anxiety has been really bad, and I don’t want to ruin his day with my problems. I haven’t slept well in months, and I said I ate, which is half true, cause... six grapes is food... but I’ve had no appetite over the past five weeks.
I know I am horrible, but I don’t know what to do. I want help so bad, and I want to give help. But I don’t know what could help me. I don’t know how anyone could help me. I am crying again. How pathetic of me...

• July 29, 2021 - 12:09am (Now Viewing)

• Prudence

It's not pathetic.
    It's completely normal to cry for someone you love
    I would advice to try and eat more and speak to some friends because they will be there to help you. Always. We're all here for you if you need us and we'll do everything we can to help you rise up again
    Stay strong
    Try to love yourself
    Pru and the rest of your friends

Please try to eat some yogurt or some nuts or anything really. And I usually have the emotional energy to handle rants nowadays. I really hope you know you can always come to me, and even if I'm not in a space to help at that moment, ask again later, and I'll be there.

Wren I say this in the gentlest way but please stop the negative self-talk!! You are not horrible. In any way. He loves you, dear. And I love you. You are going to be okay. Not in the way that means everything will be sunshine and rainbows, but in the way that there is always more beauty to find.

• Just_A_Memory

I’m so incredibly sorry you’ve been feeling like this ;^; You are so very far from pathetic. It is 100% okay to cry. It’s okay to ask for help. Realize that you aren’t a burden. Something that’s helped me through my anxiety this last year was letting my best friend know that I’ve been struggling with really bad anxiety and that I just needed company to get through my day. Letting someone in your life know, especially one who you know you can count on, is better than keeping it to yourself sometimes. It can be scary, I know. Just know that we’re here for you if you ever need to get something off your chest. You are a beautiful, talented, and kind individual. You are loved. You deserve to find happiness, and to be recognized. You ARE recognized. Sending lots of hugs and warm cookies your way <3

• cookie.smuggler

dont know what it could possibly mean to you, but we are all here for you. me, almost flora kane, Zoe, IMA Dragon, write the world ..... we're all looking out for you and rooting for you. no matter whats going on with you, you'll get through it and we'll be right there next to you.

live , my friend, live.

lots of love <3333

• almost flora kane

i'm not sure if i'll be able to say anything more meaningful than what Zoe and IMA Dragon already said, but i do want to say that 1) i hear you, i see you, and i'm sorry, and 2) i really hope that you will reach out to someone in your life that knows you better than we do. i'm here for you, and anytime you'd like to chat, i'm here. still, i'm not explicitly present in your life. i understand that there's many layers to something like that, and it might be completely out of your comfort zone, as well as the fact that i don't know if you're looking for a fix or just some comfort at the moment. either way, i'll be praying for you, and truly i'm here if you ever want to talk. i have a secondary email which i use to be a little bit anonymous, but if you ever would like to vent or chat or look for solutions that way i can share that email with you.

you are strong. you are loved. you are important. you are a fighter. you will figure this out.

say it with me...

i am strong. i am loved. i am important. i am a fighter. i will figure this out.

it's the truth.

• IMA Dragon

To be honest, I can't and probably will never know the extent of what you're going through, but what I do know is that we all stand with you and that it's not pathetic. Life really is hard and everyone at some point will go through the darkest holes of it, it's not pathetic or any other word that can be used to cover up these holes, because they are real and hurt. Even though I barely know you I can tell that you are amazing and just know that others think that too. We believe in whatever you choose to do and stand with you on those decisions. The right help is hard to find and sometimes you might have to take risks to find it. I know that you will fight through this pain you are dealing with and will come out on top. I believe in you, you got this.

• ~Zoe~

re: ah I'm so glad! I hope you are able to sleep better! It's night here for me too, goodnight!

• ~Zoe~

re: You are welcome. I hope you have an amazing day, week, month etc. and I hope everything gets better for you. I'll be here if you need anything :)

• ~Zoe~

I'm sorry that you're going through this. Please know that it's ok if you are struggling or in pain or sad, it doesn't make you any less of a human, or a bad person, and it doesn't mean you're weak and it doesn't mean you don't deserve to feel better. You are so strong, and you deserve to feel so much better. This guy seems like he cares a lot about you, and I know it's hard because you don't want to upset him in any way, but I promise you that if you want to chat with him longer, he'll love it just as much as you do, and I promise that he would love to help you and hear about your problems because he wants you to be happy and he wants to be there for you. As for the sleeping thing, I would suggest listening to calm piano music before you sleep, also make sure your room is at a healthy temperature, and don't be on a phone or computer right before you sleep. These are all just suggestions, but they've helped me in the past. As for the eating thing, please try to eat a bit of food, even if you aren't hungry, maybe just a slice of cheese, a bite of an apple, just a bit, I know it's hard but even though you're not hungry, it will make you feel better eventually. You are not horrible or pathetic, you are going through a hard time. That doesn't mean that there is anything wrong with you, you're doing the best you can and that is enough. You are enough. I sincerely hope things get better for you. Please message me if you need anything at all. <3