cookie.smuggler

عاشق الله

smuggles cookies as a proffesion
has a plan to take over the world
INFJ-A

~ hi lo ~

ooo

if you're bored....

21
  1. Find a kid and tell them you're their future self.
  2. Call a random number and say, "They're after me, where do I put the body?"
  3. Next time a stranger talks/interacts with you, be shocked and whisper, "wait, you can see me?".
  4. Go to the nearest aquarium with a fishing rod.
  5. Walk up to someone in a busy place and say, "You. You're one of them." then slowly back away.
  6. Go to a zoo. Shout loudly, "Somebody come quick. An animal got out of its cage." When personell come, point at a random person.
  7. Whenever people ask for your name and last name, tell them the first is "Frank" and your last name is "Enstien".
  8. Enter a crowded elevator. Once it starts moving, say, "You're probably wondering why I've gathered you here."

• August 1, 2021 - 1:46pm (Now Viewing)

• Nikki

re: noooo thats alright :)
    so MUN stands for Model United Nations, its a very interesting event where there are different committees and each committee discusses a topic. every person is given a country and have to research that topic with respect to their topics. then on the final day, all 'delegates' come together to try and find a solution to given topic. Hope i explained it okay :) oh it was pretty good, i was the co-head so i didnt have a country...i just managed the event XD
    oh thats niceee
    BAHAHAH OMG that was the most epic example i've ever heard! heheh but i do get your situation very much. so when i had a writers block a while ago, i actually downloaded Pinterest. and this is something i recommend SO much. like there i started to save writing ideas and some wonderful quotes/pieces. and that really helped to get me moving. oooh you should totally come on there, if you do lemme know, we can connect there!

yesss you can call me Nikki, so its not my real name... but its very close to my heart. if we do connect outiside this site, i'd love to share my real name :)
    what about you? is there a name i can i you by? (CALL ME BY YOUR NAMEEEEEEE)

in cool stuff... i have gotten some really pretty fake nails. im gonna be putting them on today and possibly be painting them. also my exams are next month and its so stressful XD
    are you on summer break rn?

anyways looks like ive to attend school
    sending love <33

• Watermelon6

Re: I’m really happy that you like it! Thanks, and have good day/night/whatever time it is there, too!

• Watermelon6

Re: Haha - thanks for giving comments on The Assassin! It makes me feel good to know that someone’s reading it. :)

• ChimChim_1

Re: Yes, I am back!! (my new email finally came through :3)

• Nikki

DAMN!!!! i was in maths class when i read this, and started laughing so hard. its all so fucking good, and this is something i would seriously not hesitate before doing.
    you seriously get me <33

re: awww thats so sweet. ahah well, lifes actually been pretty good. this week was super hectic cuz school had an online MUN, and i was the cohead of our committee. soo a lot of workk :) have you ever participated in a MUN?
    ohhh wait you shouldnt have deleted it :) i love any feedback from you!
    thats so comforting thank you. and yes i am actually feeling much better from the past few weeks! i think getting a fidget toy really helped too. its one of those fidget poppers and im absolutely in love with it :)

AHHHH i agree. i am sueing him. well.... hes actually my grandfather. so perhaps a sour face should be enough :)

hehe how was your week?
    also, im SO taking a picture of this and using it. tysm for it <3

sending you lots of love :)

• happygiggles

that last one really made me giggle

• 4ExtraShotsOfEspresso

i love this so much lmao-

• Tachi

re: Helllooooo
    I've been okay! How have you been though?

• Ava Marie

These are amazing!!! Another good one is to dress up in clothing from maybe a century ago or so with your friend and run run into a store together looking a little bewildered, ask the nearest person what year it is, let them tell the year, turn to your friend, squeal and say "It worked!!", then after all that run out of the store.
    I have never tried this, but I've always wanted to.

• Just_A_Memory

O-O The chaos! I’m gonna do some of these. Maybe. ? Idk. Love it!

• The Ravenclaw Dragon

This is hilarious! Here's another that my friend actually did: just start dancing to a random song you hum- and make sure other people notice you. Keep on writing!

• Watermelon6

I stayed at hotel a few weeks ago, and it was so creepy my entire family was convinced it was haunted. My grandparents kept telling my brother and I to do number three.

• A. Penderwick

This is fantastic! so amusing. I think my favorite is the first one, because little kids crack me up, but these are all pretty brilliant.

• ava_grace

Omg this is hilarious! Giving me Impractical Jokers vibes! XD

• Inkstained_fingers

This is hilarious XD

• spidygurl

I am really gonna try the second one for sure!! Literally laughing soo hard rn

This is too funny, I love this!

This made me laugh! imma actually try this