Ireland Tilley

Things I wish were and were not true

1

There are many things I wish we're true and not true. Some things I wish we're not true would be going to school five days a week. I wish there we're more days on the weekend to relax and hangout not just two days. I wish I didn't have to wait until sixteen and six months to get my license. I wish the world had no poverty at all, and everyone could be happy. I wish school did not start at eight in the morning and started later in the day. I wish there were more days in the summer and I wish summer lasted longer than it does. I wish we there was a law that said "No Homework". I wish I could go back in time and become a kid again. I wish people were not ignorant and didn't abuse animals, children, or drugs. I wish chemistry was never invented. I wish High School wasn't so hard, and I didn't stress about it so much. I wish I wasn't so tired all the time. I wish I had magical powers. I wish I could drive right now, because it sucks when you can't and have to ride the bus. I wish I could eat orange sherbet all the time. I wish it was always warm and I could swim everyday. I wish I had a million dollars to put to good use.