Delia Rune

-Born in NYC, half-Swedish, lived in Germany, currently in TX
-I love to write, read, sew, run, and bullet journal!
-16 years old

Hi writers!

I am currently a WTW ambassador, and I'm so excited to get the chance to review y'alls work. Let me know if you have a piece you'd like me to take a look at, and I'll give it a peer review!
A bit of info about me: I love to write, run, and bullet journal. I also am half-Swedish and trilingual. I am constantly writing, and I love the WTW community! :)

the sisters

there were two sisters 

one was too skinny
the other too fat

one too prudish 
the other too promiscuous

one too loud
the other too quiet

one too smart
the other too dumb

one tried too hard
the other not hard enough

they tried to adapt
to lose weight
gain weight
wear less revealing clothes
wear more revealing clothes
be quieter
louder
smarter
dumber 

they tried to try harder
while trying to try less

they tried
and tried
and tried
and failed

never realizing that they were searching
for a middle point
in the Milky Way

• July 26, 2021 - 4:47pm (Now Viewing)

• 1000Butterflies

I love this! Also wanted to say that I've edited the piece you reviewed, if you wanted to have another look :) Also thank you so much for reviewing that for me!

• ariii

heyy i love so many songs i can’t even pick a favourite album and i’m not exaggerating,, but right now i’d say the song that hits the hardest is tim mcgraw but i’m not streaming until she re-records. what’s ur favourite song from ts? i love all her songs none of my friends like her so it’s so cool to find someone here who does too omg
    - ari

• ariii

this is so amazing i’m gonna see if i can review this later,, you commented on my post saying you like taylor swift and that’s so cool!! i’m so happy to know someone who likes her because i’m such a huge fan that’s an understatement. have a gr8 day!!! maybe we can talk someday

• ava_grace

I love how this highlights how much pressure society puts on girls to conform to standards.

Oh my god Delia this is such a beautiful tale on the prompt I can't explain how much I love this how dare you say you're bad at poetry my lack of punctuation is a representation of the love I have for this piece

Always be you, because imperfect real you is so much better than perfect fake you

WHOA. Who said you're not good at poetry???