SunV

est. 11/10/19

when our children tell our story
they'll tell the story of tonight

hurts like hell - fleurie
───⚪──────────
◄◄⠀▐▐ ⠀►►
0:57/3:39

community ambassador!

oh it suits me, to feel strong

Go check out the other amazing CAs, because we slayyyy
asiyahsultana
Delia Rune
panda!
Writing4Life
NS Kumar

A Work of Magnificence || #hbdwriting4life

2
Your smile is infectious, 
    yes it truly is
And you're writing inspires me
    such a work of magnificence

We've known each other for quite some time now
        A few online meetings, but mostly from behind a screen
But I feel like I know you better than
            I know people who live in my apartment
And I just want to scream (Happy birthday)

Happy birthday Ruth!!! I've known you (rather your profile) ever since you joined, which was when I became active on the site, but in the past month and a half, I feel like I've gotten to know you so much better, with the long long comments and our love for Hamilton. Have a wonderful birthday and remember, there's a million things you haven't done, but I will wait (and I won't have to wait for long)

Also if you aren't Ruth and are reading this, go wish her a happy birthday!!

• July 19, 2021 - 10:22pm (Now Viewing)

• barelybear

Ooh just seen you’re done with exams!!!
    YAAYA
    *party hat emoji*

• barelybear

Re: hah dw I reply so slowly without school aahhh

Hmm I would still give it a try! My friend’s head goes up to my shoulder, but she can hug so well!! They’re always really warm and full of love, and even though it’s a little awkward hugging back (especially on a sweaty day - yikes) she sees that I’m giving the love back :D
    Oh that’s sad :c

Ah, well I am constantly surprised here - I think from everyone’s writing that they must be super old, mature and experienced (though I suppose one could be young and experienced). It’s crazy to think that you two still have 3 more years to grow here.

Oh mannn that’s mean! Gotta be honest, I don’t think I knew the difference, and the Welsh certainly wouldn’t wave pitchforks and shun you from the country for saying that :P - so your travel dreams are safe! Best of luck doing tests on that!!

Ooh nice, I’ve thought it would have been cool to learn the violin, but alas, I began the clarinet (in school, piano started before out of school) and by the time I realised that honking and jazz scales wasn’t really my cup of tea, it was too late to really start a new instrument.

Have a great week!

Awww I showed this to my mum and sister and they'll love you forever now!!

nuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu im gonna start cryinggggggggggg! This is too sweet Saanvi!!!!!! THANK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!! This is such a sweet poem and I'm so glad we got to know each other!!!!!
    (also, re: aww thanks! yeah it wasn't necessarily intentional, but I did realize it after i finished it lol :P)