Starlitskies

Sri Lanka

She/Her
17
INTJ
Reader and Writer
Feminist
Coder

Go check out my WtW twin sister Zirong! She's amazing!

Scribble Chums with remi'sgotinkstains, useless :) and em wilder.

est. 26 Oct 2020

I know I'm having bouts of inactivity and sadly it'll be more so after August this year. I'm not entirely leaving but neither entirely here. But do expect my return after twelve full moons; I'm treading light, avoiding words.

Also shout out to Anne Blackwood and Zirong with a million thanks for nominating 'Transcedant' to be featured! Go check them out, they are the most talented writers!

Tsk tsk

6
Tsk tsk. Your heartbeat in my cheek where it doesn't belong. I lie sprawled across the balcony; naked skin against white tile, naked skin against balcony railing, the moonlight dusting each flat and curve. The sharp eludes me. I am a soft round thing. The kind of thing you wouldn't swallow. But here you are.

Tsk tsk. I should pronounce you a wicked god: the Hades of my hell. But I like to think you earthly. Your pink against my brown, your heartbeat in my teeth, marching down my tongue.

Tsk tsk. I should let you die in a Siren song. Saccharine till snipped thread. But you're too on earth for my kind of magic. Where's the fun if you're not lost at least one foot off the ground?

Tsk tsk. Be my gentle accuser, the cause of my senseless disapproval. I forget so often so I write on my thighs how we are a crime. The highway-to-hell kind. But here you are, so striking close,

I mistake your heartbeat for mine.
I've been inspired by the city lately. Not palpable but it's here in this piece too. And as for the lousy alternative I've used in place of a curse word, forgive me.

• July 19, 2021 - 12:09pm (Now Viewing)

• Yellow Sweater

AHAHAHA new starlitskies piece! you made my day!!!

• Zirong

Oh my this is SO beautiful that I read it five times in one go! Aww I'm SO proud of my talented sis <333 To be honest I think the curse word would have a better effect but WtW policy... XD

re: aw I'm so happy to see your comments under my pieces! *happily dancing rn* Though I don't really like physics, writing poetry about it seems interesting XD

12 full moons! that's far too many for me to count, but do what you must, and we will be here when you choose to return. And wonderful wonderful piece (i am too much of an idiot to see where you put the alternative curse, if you should call it that haha)

Re: Oh thank you so much dear!! Your comments mean so much to me. I'm very sad to hear you'll be leaving for a while, but you do what you need to. <3