Elizaveta

Georgia

Hello, I am 16 years old teen with huge love for art and writing. My wish is to publish my book someday in the future. I also want to be an artist and philosopher, because I love thinking and I always draw (I have this healthy addiction).

I am happy that my interest both, in writing and drawing, is fantasy. I love creating something new, especially different fantasy species/biomes, and the most fun process in this - developing characters. This is my field, my bastion, and I love it.
Free writing is the thing I love the most, everyone can express themselves, and become "masters of word" - describe their feelings with words.
And here is little part of my philosophy - every human is egoist, no matter what. This is my opinion, made from observation of reality, and I don't like it.
I hope that mankind will start to think more, think deeper, less about themselves. Only hope won't bring everything, but our actions can. Writer's weapon can.
Writer's word can change the world.

The Cureless Poison

0
She has once betrayal tasted,
Bitter-sweet and crushing fated,
She has lived since then well hidden,
In search for lands for seed of envy.

Her scales are gift to be refused,
Her eyes are one fiend to avoid,
Her tail is barrier to go across,
Her sweet voice is one to be unheard,
Her fangs are rats for cureless plague,
Her venom – disease, illness, killer envy.

Many names she has acquired –
Betrayal, Envy, One great evil,
Friend of greedy scorpion,
One strong cureless poison.
Piece for BTL - Open Mic.

• July 17, 2021 - 6:20am (Now Viewing)

• anne_shirley04

Great use of words, I could sense everything you were saying! love your profile pic btw, it's cute