SunV

est. 11/10/19

when our children tell our story
they'll tell the story of tonight

hurts like hell - fleurie
───⚪──────────
◄◄⠀▐▐ ⠀►►
0:57/3:39

community ambassador!

oh it suits me, to feel strong

Go check out the other amazing CAs, because we slayyyy
asiyahsultana
Delia Rune
panda!
Writing4Life
NS Kumar

the red you see

10
forgive, forget, and you shall be free
let no one know of the red that you see

hold hands, heal hearts, isn't that all you need to do?
work day and night for the rest of your life for that one i love you

live and let live, like the people say
what is it if you struggle every single day?

wonder why the clouds weep and bring us the rain
why can't you bring something beautiful from the anger you contain?

all's end that ends well if you don't get mad
but you will rue the days you refused to take a stand
can be interpreted in many many ways, in fact the stanzas aren't even that interconnected.

the last time i tried rhyming poetry in duplets, i had this really small one called the path, and i wanted to do it again. this is obviously much darker, but i hope you enjoy it nevertheless!!

15/7/21

• July 20, 2021 - 11:15am (Now Viewing)

• rwong

re: ooo really? funny cause my go to order is mango green tea w lychee jelly haha and my sister's is mango milk green tea and so i wholeheartedly agree that mango is the best boba flavor hands down. haha if you ever come visit ca and happen to pass me and i happen to recognize you (look at that list of criteria) LOL i'll bring you for boba every single day until you leave. or i mean you could just never leave and have endless boba for the rest of your life, you know? ;D

• rwong

re: asd;lkfjas;lkfj im so bad at replying to comments *facepalm* sorry about this superrr late comment!!!!
    yayyy!! congrats on finishing exams! i hope they went well :)
    im really glad youre enjoying being a ca! its so cool seeing your pfp as the ca pfp :) makes me vv proud of you <3
    mwahaha i got boba yesterday ;) what's your go-to boba order?

• mindfruit

Amazing piece, SunV :) I love the alliteration and the wordplay, and I just felt really relaxed reading this.
    Re: Thank you so much! Camp was great — as much as I love WtW and the internet in general, it was nice to take a step back and just enjoy the outdoors. Also, huge congrats on becoming a CA! I'm really excited for you, and I hope you enjoy the experience as much as I did. ooh, and congrats on finishing your exams!

• Rohan’s Defender (Semi-Active)

So beautiful and meaningful. I needed that first line too.
    How are you doing? I’ve been enjoying my summer break and getting ready for that writing camp V-Rose and I are planning. What’ve you been up to? And btw, since I’m not super active currently, you can just message me on Light if you ever wanna talk. It’s been too long since we’ve talked!

• (sk)eyesofocher

re: I have to head to bed, but that's so cool!
    I missed talking^^
    Night, Melllon!

• (sk)eyesofocher

also have you seen In The Heights?

• (sk)eyesofocher

re: WAIT YOU'RE DOING BASKETBALL???? THAT'S SO COOL!
    I could never do sports... too physical haha
    we're actually maybe moving to Mexico now--but we'll see!
    I'm actually really good. much better than two months ago so that's niceee
    YOU NED TO LISTEN TO BEN PLATT AND WATCH HIS CONCERT AND AHHHHH I LOVE HIM SO MUCH
    he has a new album coming next month too hehehe

• rwong

ooo the rhymes here are really good! i find it hard to write rhyming poetry without making it sound super forced but the way this flows...everything just works here!! very well written :D
    re: ahhh thank you!! haha yesss twinning for hamilton quotes :D i was gonna find something else but i couldnt think of anything to write lolll
    also! im like 30000 years too late but congrats on community ambassador!! dude we havent chatted for forever--how have you been? (p.s. saw in your message board that it's exam week, so wishing you the best of luck!!! lmk how it goes when you're done!) also also also regarding your bucket list (which btw i loveee), for drinking boba every day for a month, i'd say im pretty darn close to that. my family and i are prettyyyy boba addicted and sometimes we get it every other day but its also cause where i live, theres like a small plaza a 20 min walk away and there's like 4 boba places there sooooo i mean like the temptation is there :)
    anyway hope youre well!! <3 <3 <3

• (sk)eyesofocher

re: SUNVVVVVVVVVV HI I AM BACK! and doing much better, to say the least. What about you?

• BizzleWrites

I love this! I also really like the poem in your message from writer. Did you right it or get it from somewhere?

Ooh this is really cool! For titles I suggest simply using one of your lines ;)