encapsulated_emotions

"i am out with lanterns, looking for myself" - ED
seventeen year old poet

here's the link, you can buy it on amazon-
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Encapsulated-Emotions-Rha-Arayal/dp/1952919401/ref=sr_1_3?dchild=1&keywords=encapsulated+emotions&qid=1625765770&sr=8-3

i've published my first poetry book!!

10
hey guys! my debut poetry collection was released to the world yesterday... i feel ecstatic! i feel terrified! i feel proud! i feel scared! all i can really say is PLEASE CHECK IT OUT. even just your consideration or google-ing of my work would make my day. like everyone in this community, i have always wanted to write and have my words accessible to those who may need them and cherish them! this book is my chance to spread awareness and positivity on the matters i deem significant - body image, social media, mental health, global warming, feminism and so much more. my book is called "encapsulated emotions". save up a bit of your pocket money, add it to your wish list or annoy your parents to buy it!
i would be so grateful for the support- in a sense, each copy sold is another person who believes in my potential.

• July 8, 2021 - 12:36pm (Now Viewing)

• solarflair

re: good gosh your pricing is pretty high compared to mine lol. i will def consider it because i love to see young authors publish

• Just_A_Memory

Congrats!!!

• solarflair

i followed you on instagram for the support :) if i muster up some money i might just have to buy it

• solarflair

yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• A. Penderwick

Re: Wow, that's awesome! I'll definitely check it out. Congrats again!

• barelybear

Congrats!!! That’s super cool :D

• A. Penderwick

Congratulations!! It's so awesome that you made this happen, and the book looks amazing(cover is gorgeous).
    If you don't mind me asking, what was the journey to getting this published? If you don't want to share, you don't have to, I'm just very curious about the 'inner workings' of this kind of thing.

• Kasilee

Ooo I love the cover! Its so pretty!!

• Kasilee

Congratulations!!! I'm so proud of you! I'll definitely check it out!

• _Delphiruns2theocean_

Congrats!!!! This book seems amazing I'll def check it out :)