Applecharm11 Starhorse

Hi! I love writing about animals, fantasy and just expressing myself through words. 'A painting paints a thousand words' so why not a thousand words form a painting?

Hi! I write for hobby and for escaping troubles. I love to write as I get to 'live through' the stories I improvise on the spot. It makes me able to feel and be someone else in a world where I can change anything.I hope my words can make a difference

Why Write?

PROMPT: Why I Write

0
Something feels soothing about the way I wield the pen. Or when my fingers dance across the keys and letters appear on the screen in rhythm. Perhaps the thrill comes not from the movements, but the meaning behind it all. Maybe its the knowledge of being able to write anything. That you could make a person feels all sorts of things with simple words on paper. That you could give someone an entire different view in a matter. That you could invoke all sorts of thoughts. That you could be in control over this world in text. And whatever you write could have a different result on different people.

I write because when I do, I know that what I write, has power, and can affect others. And that I can help people and let others see through a different view crafted by my words.

1