rose Beta

penguin
INFJ-T
"I am not complete," Edward Scissorhands.
Michael Scott is my savior.

"Wikipedia is the best thing ever. Anyone in the world can write anything they want about any subject, so you know you are getting the best possible information," Michael Scott. Your welcome.

Crying has become a burden

PROMPT: Tiny Love

6
I had somehow become obsessive for abusing this type of tiny love. I have had many little tiny ones that have come in all shapes and sizes, and those that came left, dead. Some left young and others left old. Once one leaves, I have the sudden urge to quickly replace the mourn with another tiny one. I have grown addicted to this abundant but also finite comfort. With this, I have become tiny and small as a human being myself. I am small for the reason of not being able to be alone.

• July 4, 2021 - 12:02am (Now Viewing)

• Toikupu~est

Oh and the piece itself too of course, just the title is especially enticing. Sorry I didn't realise what that first sounded like!

• Toikupu~est

Real nice title!!

• Tachi

re: It's quite a good movie too, I see you've read Frankenstein I have too :D
    It's funny how many people think that Frankenstein is the monster, in a way I suppose he is. Maybe that's why she made the title "Frankenstein". Well thought out if she did.

• Eblinn

I'm amazed by this. It's so compact and direct. Very well-written!

• Tachi

“People are scared of things that are different.” - Edward Scissorhands