HighEntropy

concerned deeply about climate change
fan of myths and superheroes

love to vent, love reading vent pieces <3

get my stuff banned more times than I'd like :'(

"I'm running away from my responsibilities
and it feels good."
- Michael Scott

questioning the system and then feeling helpless is a feature of the the teenage condition. so, apologies :)

a letter to my 8 year old self

10
dear 8 year old self,
firstly, buy doge coin.
secondly, in about 11 months and 7 days, you'll finally love something and understand how love works. 
read up on menstruation 'cause you'll be so confused when your school tries to teach it to you. 
don't depend on school for anything. try not to trust people. don't try to fight the fact that you ultimately have to do what papa-mumma want you to do. 
try to do self reflections once in a while, but don't fall in too deep. don't try to look at everything from the myopic lens of your own self actualisation. 
don't be soooooooo frickin' agreeable.
don't be a teacher's pet. socialise, don't be a loser. snitches get stitches.
keep reading books. pick up painting, even though you know you kinda suck at it.
the world sucks, don't sugarcoat it. try to keep your head above water. 
don't let estrogen drag you down. you might feel ugly, because you may actually be subjectively ugly, magazines tell you you're ugly, etc. 
and it's ok to feel that way. but babe, the fat around your waist isn't magically gonna go away. try to be healthier, not skinnier. dream to have a healthy heart and a clean soul, not anorexia and botox.
and puh-lease, don't get into philosophy. it makes you think too much and become to depressed and self centred. even if you're placed in a prison cell, don't overthink things. and hey, DO NOT BITE YOUR FINGERNAILS.
you're pretty awesome. stay cool.
you yourself,
Vi
very personal. so personal, it makes me nauseous

• September 21, 2021 - 6:04am (Now Viewing)