Yes_iKnowimShort

She/he/them!
Genderfluid <3
Officially obsessed with Loki-
An awkward mess
I'm probably eating bread
Artist
Please, Call me Lou or London :)
Just a human that does not have a proper grasp on reality

Hello everyone! I am currently working on a series that I'm calling "Talk to Me".
I also write random things-
My profile picture was drawn by me :)
I can draw better than that though-
If you haven't figured it out already, I am a feminist >w<
Kohi says hi :)
um... I'm not sure what to say.
Hm...
Happy Writing! <3
Have a nice day! :D

The Sun Mocks the Rain

10
The rain pours down, sinking into the ground... the skies tears.
She pours down like a curtain and covers the countryside in a graceful and mystical manner.
Some don't want her around and tell her to go away, but she stays anyway.

One day, after a nice and well deserved cry, someone called out to the rain from above her.

"You there! What are you doing?" the voice cried down.

The rain wiped her tears and looked around for the voice.

"Up here!" the voice said, realizing she could not see him.

The rain looked up and saw the sun.

"Oh, hello there sun! How are you today?"

The sun frowned and cleared his throat.

"I am fine." The sun yawned and then stretched his flaming arm to the ground below.
As soon as his fiery arm touched the ground, the rains tears dried.

"What are you doing?" The rain asked feeling very confused.

"Oh nothing..." The sun replied. "I'll see you some other time, my sister the moon is coming out soon... goodnight rain." he said while setting.

"Goodnight sun..." the rain replied.

The next day the rain woke up to the cries of people down below.
She was horrified to see that the people's harvest was in ruin. The corn and potatoes all looked shriveled, and laid upon the ground as if they had seen something horrible.

"What happened?!" cried the rain, down to the children in the field.

"Rain! Thank goodness you are here!" they said looking hopeful. "Oh it was awful rain... the sun burned our crops and moved the clouds away!"

The rain frowned, feeling angered that the sun had done something so terrible.

"Don't worry children." she smiled. "I will stop the sun!"

She looked up at the sun and yelled, "Sun! What did you do?!"

The sun grinned. "I was having some fun is all."

The rain huffed.

"Your hurting the people's crops! It isn't fair for them!"

The sun mocked the rain.

"I'm the rain and I cry all the time just to gain the love and trust of others!"

The rain felt very angry and dark clouds began to form. With a scream of anger she poured down to the ground. The thunder her rage, the lightning... the suns screams.

The sun and rain try their best to get along... on the days they do not... the rain brings the thunder....

The End.
Hope you enjoyed this tale :) *sips tea and watches Loki out of context*

• only_a_mirage (bird)

re: yesss ikr!!!!!!!!!! also idk if youve watched the fourth episode yet but i is literally the worst cliffhanger since the mark of athena. UGH. MARVEL STUDIOS I CANT EVEN WITH YOU RN. AGHHHHHHHHHHH. ITS NOT FAIR. ("it is no wise to be in my company right now, brother" XD) its just uuuuuuughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. i want more but i dont want to waiiiittttttttttttttttttttt all the way till wednesdayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy also dont you think sylvie and loki would make a cute coupleeeee????????? (bi. wife. energy.) the iconic bisexual duo that lasts forever bc their both gods and if one of them dies the other does too bc theyre variants of each other and if thats not destiny idk what issss

• only_a_mirage (bird)

re: thank you so much!!! also you watch loki too yayy!!! i use disney plus and they only do one episode per WEEK which is totally unfair to all of us lol. i cant believe loki is the first genderfluid and bisexual marvel character!!!!!!!!!! finally some representation there is literally none in the media, ppl are like oh heres two movies and some shows that are being canceled due to "budget cuts" like no hon theres no budget cuts. but anyways loki is sooooo good

• sci-Fi

i cant pinpoint exactly what it is but i rlly like this
    uhhhhh ok so unrelated but i finally watched loki and ahahaha yeah im obsessed. that show is weirdly incredible???

• Jason_claire :)

This is so cool and creative

• Centaurus

*big sip*