rose Beta

penguin
INFJ-T
"I am not complete," Edward Scissorhands.
Michael Scott is my savior.

"Wikipedia is the best thing ever. Anyone in the world can write anything they want about any subject, so you know you are getting the best possible information," Michael Scott. Your welcome.

Just a thought<3

9
I feel like I can be so many different types of people to a whole bunch of different people
the only downfall is that I need to remember those personalities for when I meet the same people again.
Dammit.
I know, I know, its not very good. I have a horrible case of writers block rn.

• _streaks_of_stars_

love it! honest and deep <3

• Mpm#1

FELT THAT! Uggghhhh, writer's block sucks. One of the things I do is I look at something random and ask what would happen if I was that thing? For example, what would you do, if you died and were reincarnated as a bus? Or a filing cabinet? Or a duck? Either way, good luck and I hope you break through it soon!

• Busssy.Beee

Re: oh me chocken, sorry for this late reply :( but anyway, i don't get much rain or snow either ahah! it gets rainy and snowy up north of my state, but never down south here lol. i basically live right next to a desert :p

• Busssy.Beee

re: ahah, im in my house rn, so i have the fan blowing right in my face :p oh wow, cold weather seems so nice! do you ever get snow?

• Busssy.Beee

re: so far, it's been really nice. the weather is kinda burning though haha! im down in cali, so we get extremely hot summers (like, we can spend one minute to three minutes without shade, and already feel nauseous and sweaty ahah!) is the weather over where you are, nice and comfy?

• Busssy.Beee

re: ah, thank you so much!! ohh, i see. let's hope in the near future, it goes away for good! ;) have you been well? i hope you are having a wonderful night/day/afternoon!! <3<3

• Busssy.Beee

Oh yes! I was just thinking about one person being so many personalities haha!

wishing you the best on your writers block!