Lee<3

13
Molly
She/Her
Bisexual
Gemini

D o y o u

Avery (2.0)

1
Dear Avery, 

You are the best. Sure that might sound cliche or un-true but you really are the best. You've always been there for me, making me laugh, making me cry (by laughing), making me smile. Whenever you pop into my head my entire day gets better when I think about all the things we have, and it makes me realize how lucky I am to have you in my life. Our friendship is only getting better. I have spent 7 years of my life with you and I have no regrets. My life is now beaming with all the memories I have with you, the inside jokes, the good stuff in the middle, and our fights. My life would truly NEVER be the same without you and honestly, I don't know how I would ever live without you. I mean sure there are times where I want to slit your throat but that's only when you talk about math lol. So promise me this, we will never be those Old ladies in re-hab contemplating how we wasted our lives but instead collecting moon snail shells on the beaches of Hood Canal while making smoothies from tropical juice, bananas, and apples. I love you, Avery I always have, I always will, and I'll never stop. 

Love, Mollball. 

• NewPoet

I don’t know what else to say besides this: you are my best friend, and you will be for as long as I have something to say about it. You are so much better than you give yourself credit for, and yes, I will collect moon snail shells with you! (Never going to rehab btw, I’d be dead before getting seen there) so thank you for all the amazing years and memories we have shared together!!!!

• NewPoet

I’m practically crying right now