Image

Amber Hummel

10 Things I Would Change About School Lunches

2

When looking at the things I would change about school lunches, first I would change the lunch lines. Everyone cuts everyone else, even when teachers are sitting right next to the lunch line.

Second, I would change the seating arrangements of the lunch room. The seniors sit at the long tables with a few people, while Freshmen and Sophmores sit at the little tables with a lot of people.

The third thing I would change would be the rules against desserts at lunch. We aren't allowed to have desserts at lunch as much, because the government is trying to make us healthier.

Also, the fourth thing I would change about school lunches, would be that everyone must use hand sanitizer before going through the line. Usually, only a few people actually use hand sanitizer.

The fifth thing I would change about school lunches would be that the second lunch has food set aside for them, since the second lunch gets whatever is left.

The sixth thing I would change, is that they can not sell regular pop-tarts anymore. Now, they sell whole grain pop-tarts.

The seventh thing that I would change would be that they have to clean the key pad where you punch-in your account number.

The eighth thing I would change about the school lunch would be that the lunch ladies have to ask everyone what their favorite lunches are, so they can make everyone's favorite food.

The ninth thing I would change about school lunches, would be that you can't leave class early to go to lunch before everyone else.

The tenth and final thing that I would change about school lunches, would be that the lunch ladies have to make chicken and noodles once every two weeks.