FantasyOtter12

He/him
ISFJ-T
Scorpio
Love dystopian fiction!
Pianist
Bookworm
Abnegation
*Est. 7/6/20*
OtterFAMMM
Phlegmatic-Sanguine

WtW's Resident Ghost Writer

Trying to meet more of this new community - come say hello! :D

This piece took so long cuz I had no rhyming words to think of...I’ll take any recommendations in the comments!!

Also do all the links work in the footnotes...? Just wondering hehe

Anyways everyone have a wonderful day/night!

-otter out-

Rhymes With “Spring”

17
The final days of spring

When it’s pollen the wind brings

And memories of time spent on that tire swing

From old childhood remembering

Sun fresh in the air, it stings 

Like the bird’s flapping wing

Almost as if the nostalgia knew this was an intangible thing

Unlike that cheap plastic ring

The end of this season makes you feel like a king (or queen but I’m rhyming here everyone)

• Rohan’s Defender (Semi-Active)

Re: yeah, that’s what I heard! Thanks so much! Ooh, awesome! I hope you’ll be able to make it! :D

1 day ago

Re: Yes she's great. And thanks!!

• Rohan’s Defender (Semi-Active)

Ahhh I love itttt! I love the ring line and the last line, lol
    Re: aw, I’m well thank you. So SO happy it’s summer! XD

OH MY GOSH FO THIS IS IS BRILLIANT. you've written in the words so beautifully with gorgeous imagery!! talentt

• barelybear

Re: awh thank you!! The term’s nearly over and I’m getting all nostalgic now ahah. This poem kinda tapped into that. There’s definitely a “Sting” and an “Intangible” feeling of departure. But still, like spring, it’s a natural cycle and maybe I’m just reading into it too much XD
    Anyway, thank you for the support!!

• Stella1Sox2

This is so pretty! I love it!

i'm fine too! (im)patiently waiting for in the heights to come out, though i don't have anywhere to watch it haha. i hope you're enjoying your summer, it passes before you realise, at least mine did.

oh oh also i wondered if you could do another part of this series with 'rain'. cuz it's started to rain a lot here, and it'd be nice.

haha the first thing i though of was 'there's no end to the rain, god it's such a pain, i just want to play again.'

love this, and rhyming comes first. and who said we can't all be kings?

checked the links, and was going to comment, but saw anne's comment... same here.

how are you?

Re: Still, consideration is appreciated :) Thanks for asking; I'm really good! (other than the fact that I'm sick...) Wbu? Aww thank you!

Ha, love it :) Aww the last line is very sweet (but dw, girls understand the importance of rhyming! or at least i do...)

• Destiny_the_writer

This is so cute !!!! and i'm loving the inclusivity in the last line

Re: You're welcome! ^U^

I love how your rhymes with pieces are maturing! I checked all the links, and Scorpio through Potato bring me to an error page.

• Jasmin khawar

This series is literally everything! lol I love it!

the series is back!! love this! pollen is the WORST tho XD yesterday it looked like it was snowing it was so bad. rip seasonal allergies

• BizzleWrites

Re: Of course. Parenthesis are just the bit that everyone THOUGHT but didn't say. Maybe parenthesis don't exist... ;)

• BizzleWrites

This is such a cool piece! It's really beautiful and nostalgic. It's funny how the last bit of the last line doesn't rhyme.
    Great piece!