agathokakological

e/em/eirs, xe/xem/xeirs, and fae/faer/faers
bisexual
a very cool person
writer of poetry, fiction, and op-eds
aspiring artist
witch

Fandoms: ATLA, TOH, SPoP

Black Lives Matter
Stop AAPI Hate
Trans rights are human rights
Free Palestine

Hi! I'm a genderflorenflux bisexual person who uses the pronouns e/em/eirs, xe/xem/xeirs, and fae/faer/faers. this poem is what I would tell younger me if I had the chance.
If any LGBTQ+ people need support, feel free to reach out. I'm always here to chat. <33
You're all valid and amazing, and deserve all the support in the world.
Happy Pride everyone!!
<333

Happy Pride Month!

1
im not who i thought i was

dear younger me,
i know things might seem hard right now. i know you've been conformed by society. it's okay to like everyone, even if you haven't realized that yet.
this letter might come as a shock to you. that's okay. you'll need some time to process this. or maybe you won't. after all, you always knew, deep inside, who you were.
i know there's those moments where you feel confused. my body feels wrong. why do i feel a little like a boy? why do i feel genderless? i'm cis, aren't I?
let me tell you this: it's going to take a while to figure it out. and once you think you've gotten it figured out, you haven't.
but that's okay.
it's a process.
you're going to laugh, and you're going to cry. you're going to receive support, and you're going to receive backlash.
i'm here to tell you that you're going to make it through this. you've got a loving community ready to help you with anything.
you are VALID. you are WORTH IT. and you are AMAZING.
love,

older you

im not who i thought i was.
and thats okay.
because this is a process.
im growing, and changing.
constantly fluctuating.
and i am who i am.
i am me.

• AspenbytheOcean

Happy Pride Month! It's really cool how you wrote a letter to your younger self. Those words needed to be said, and I'm glad you said them.